Fifteenth - What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(THIS STORY PRETENDS THAT JELLAL WAS INCLUDED AT THE TENROUJIMA INCIDENT, THEREFORE HE IS STILL THE SAME AGE AS ERZA- IT COULD BE THAT HE WAS BROUGHT BY THE COUNCIL SO HE COULD TELL WHERE HIS FORMER ALLY ULTEAR IS. UNFORTUNATELY/FORTUNATELY HE ESCAPED AND GOT TRAPPED AT THE ISLAND. WHEN THE TIME THEY GOT FREE JELLAL WAS FOUND BY ULTEAR AND MEREDY AND TOGETHER THEY MADE THE CRIME SORCIERE. THE BEACH SCENE HAPPENED THE WAY IT DID FOR AS SOON AS JELLAL JOINED, ULTEAR TOLD HIM ABOUT THE ZEREF THING DURING THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES. ALTHOUGH THE STORY STARTS AFTER THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES AND THE DRAGONS ATTACK)

Jellal's POV

What a nice day to celebrate my freedom. Good thing we helped the council at the dragon attack . What could Erza be doing?", I thought. Crime sorciere and I are walking towards the fairy tail guild to join.

I looked at my side for someone tapped my shoulder. "Are you going to ask her out?", Meredy asked.

I know deep in side Meredy hasn't recovered from the disappearance of Ultear.

I smiled at her and said," Maybe but I don't want to rush things"

She shook her head and said," You are - hopeless. Can't you see that she wants to be with you already. I mean seriously the day at the beach.

If I were you I would make my move. She might eventually get tired of you" At first I startled on how she could brought up the day at the beach but immediately softened as I heard her last sentence.

Although she is right Erza might get tired of me. We continued our journey to Fairy tail in silence.

The moment I walked in I looked for Erza but she isn't around. Me and Meredy told Master Makarov of our reason and he welcomed us.

We got our insignia from Mira. I have mine at my right middle shoulder in scarlet color. While Meredy has her the same place as Juvia's in color black.

I waited for Erza to arrive but gave up when I've heard that she is on a mission with team Natsu. I just went to town to look for a good apartment while Meredy stays at Fairy Hill.

At the Guild

Lucy's POV

When we got back from the mission everyone is celebrating.  When I saw Meredy with her insignia I already know why. I looked at Erza and she is blushing so hard that it could be compared to her hair.

I took my seat with the team and as usual Natsu and Gray is fighting.  I ordered a milkshake from Mira and talked to Meredy, Juvia and Levy.

"Where are you going to stay, Meredy?", I asked. She looked at me and said," Well I'll be staying at Fairy Hills while Jellal stays at a near by apartment" She said the Jellal part as she glanced at Erza who is sitting across me. We all looked at Erza. Erza noticed this and said," What?" "Are you planning something", Meredy asked.  "Well....", she said. "Come on Erza we all know that you love Jellal", I said.

Erza's POV

I got shock at Lucy's statement. I looked at Lucy and said," Looked I outgrow my feelings for Jellal" They all looked at me and analyze if I was lying. Once I gave them a serious look they all stopped and continued chatting. "I still and always will love you Jellal", I said mentally.

I looked around and saw how everyone is well. "Everyone let's play a game", shouted Cana.  "Game", shouted by Natsu, Gajeel,  Gray, Max and Waren. They all sit in a small circle and spun the bottle.