Sixty Second - Promise Ring

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Erza's POV

"With this ring, I promise to always, always be by your side and to never ever leave you, forget you, always love you, in sickness and in health", a boy with blurry face and blue hair said as he fit the promise ring to my child form self.

I was about to answer when I heard a loud,"RING RING RING", then I woke up from my dream or should I say memory. I stood up from bed and looked at my side table, seeing it read 7:15, my eyes went wide.

"Shoot I'm late", I said and run towards the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for school. I head down, grab a pear and eat it on the way.

I've been running for 2 minutes and at last I've reach my school gates and ran towards my class. As soon as I opened our classroom door everyone is looking at a blue haired man which somehow looks familiar.

Everyone turned their heads at me, even the familiar blue haired man. His eyes went wide to relief then to sad. I stared at his handsome feature, and how I so want to run my hands to it. I blushed at my own thoughts and made my way to my seat, breaking our eye contact.

"Good morning to you too, Ms. Scarlet. As a reward for being late, I have chosen you to be the guide for Mr. Fernández." Mr. Clive then turned to Jellal" You may take your seat beside Ms. Scarlet"

As soon as took his seat, Mr. Clive begun teaching, which by the way means telling us stories about his life. I didn't payed attention much, instead I tried to remember where on earth have I seen this boy before.

"Erza? Erza Scarlet?" I turn my head and it's the new student. I blushed since only him was on my mind the entire class.

"Y-yes? " I stammer. Well that's the first, I never got nervous before unless I'm performing live on the stage.

"Mind showing me around?" He stood in front of me, offering his hand and there I saw a ring. It's a simple gold band with small dots of diamond, a promise ring by the looks of it.

My brows furrowed as I felt a pain in my head. It's as if I've seen the ring before.

"Promise me, you'll make me remember." My younger self reached for a blur faced boy, same in my dream. I was lying down and he is beside me, running, holding something in my hand and when I clasped his hand the thing I'm holding was left to him.

"Erza? Are you okay?" He is looking down at me in concern.

"Yes,  sorry. Um sure I'll show you around" This time I didn't stammer and I shook his hand. "I didn't get your name"

"Jellal Fernandez" We walked side by side out of the classroom and around the school. I kept talking about the places but my mind is somewhere else.

Jellal's POV

"Don't you think it's time to get to class?" I asked as I look around to the empty halls but she didn't said anything.

"Erza?" I stopped walking but she kept talking and walking.

"Erza?" I asked again, a little louder but still nothing.

"ERZA!" this time I shouted since he is far. She flinch, turn around and she stared at me. Confusedly as if she is remembering something. "Could it be?", I asked myself.

"Erza," softer as I said it and she has tears running down her cheeks.

I took a step closer but she stepped back as she raised her hands in defence.

"Y-you pro-promised" she sobbed and the tears continued to fall. The air got stuck in my throat at her words.

"Er-za I'm s-sorry" she must be mad that it took me 11 years to get to her and finally make her remember.

Before I know it she run up to me and crushed me with a hug.

"Don't say sorry, stupid. T-thank you.  Jelly-kun"

"Er-chan", I murmur in her neck as I hug her back.

"I believe this is yours?" I asked as we broke apart and showed her my necklace, a silver chain with a silver ring, quite similar to mine but smaller, as a pendant.

I unlocked it and remove the ring. I then took her hands and I heard her gasped when I fit in the rind.

"13 years ago you forced me to buy a pair of promise rings with you but since it's too big, we decided to wear it as a necklace pendant then 2 years after you accidentally left your ring to me. We were connecting our rings as  you make me promise to make you remember no matter what" I stared at the ring on her finger and I kissed it.

"I think you missed the memo that promise rings must stay to it's owner in order to fulfil the promise" I chuckled and she did too.

"Sorry if I came late. When you left, my parents got divorce and I had to stay with my mom in America. Now I am here to fulfil my promise." I cupped her face and she is smiling softly at me.

"And I assume that you will also fulfil your promise?" I said and lean in close. She looked at me confused.

"What promise?", she asked, her cheeks are red and it's so cute.

"That we will get married when the time comes" I said and kissed her full on the lips.

"I promise" she whispered when we broke apart shortly.

AUTHORS NOTE:

OKAY, I AM TORN. I JUST READ THE NEW AND SADLY THE LAST FAIRY TAIL CHAPTER AND AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO SEE MY SHIPS SAIL (EVEN NOT OFFICIALLY) I'M SAD THAT IT'S THE LAST ALTHOUGH FAIRY TAIL WILL STILL BE ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS AND FAN FICTIONS.

JERZA FOREVER.

I DID NOT MENTION MUCH CHARACTERS SINCE I WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE 100% JERZA.

I PROMISE TO ALWAYS, ALWAYS HAVE JERZA IN MY LIFE,  EVEN IF SOMETIMES LATE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH HIRO MASHIMA FOR THE LESSONS, ADVENTURES AND WONDERFUL CHARACTERS (SHIPS)

JERZA (JELLAL FERNANDEZ X ERZA SCARLET)

LAMI (LAXUS DREYAR X MIRAJANE STRAUSS)

NALU (NATSU DRAGNEEL X LUCY HEARTFILIA)

GRUVIA (GRAY FULLBUSTER X JUVIA LOCKSER)

GALE (GAJEEL REDFOX X LEVY MCGARDEN)