Twenty Eighth - Blood Love

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No One's POV

Erza Scarlet,  a vampire like no other. She is known as the princess of vampires and every princess needs a Prince.

Jellal Fernandez a Prince who will soon be married to a person he never met. He is the strongest prince. Every girl that see him wants to be his wife.

Jellal's POV

"Ahhhhh", I shouted on top of my lungs. "Why does my father kept meddling with my life? I mean seriously.", I exclaimed.

I took a stroll around the forest to chill. My father wants me to Marry a woman I have never met.

I sat down and looked at my hands. There I saw the same ring my grandfather left me. He told me to give it to the woman I love the most.

As I remembered my grandfather I also remembered my mother. She died when I was five, her last words was," My son, I will accept whoever you will love. Find the right girl and remember to love her as your own"

I then thought about running away but I remembered my sick father. "Don't worry mother I will find the woman I love but for now I have to do my duty as a Prince."

I went back to the castle and got ready to tell my father that I agreed on the marriage.

Erza's POV

My father and I are now travelling towards the castle of the said Prince I'm about to marry.

"What kind of man is he?", I thought. I got to admit I feel bad that I have to marry someone I don't love but I have a duty.

As a princess I have to make my people rich. This is the only way to save our falling Kingdom. This is the only way to save the vampires.

According to father I have to Marry a royal vampire although he also said that the Prince doesn't know his a vampire.

It wasn't long until we reached out destination. As I got out a man with a blue hair stood infront of me. He first bow and I did too then he asked for my hand and I gave him.

Jellal's POV

Okay I had no idea that the woman whom I'm about to marry will be arriving in an hour.

I quickly got ready and waited for her carriage to come. As she got out I bow and as did she then I offered my hand and she took it.

I guide her towards the castle and gave her a tour. As I'm holding her hand my heart won't stop pounding. She has a beautiful scarlet hair, her eyes, those cute little eyes is just mesmerising.

I stopped my thoughts when she faked cough. I led her to the table where my father is waiting.

Erza's POV

As he kept on giving me a tour. I noticed that he has a scarlet tattoo on his eyes. He is so handsome.

When I finished staring at him I faked cough to stop the silence. He then guide me to a room with a very large table. A man, whom I presume is his father,  is currently sitting on the chair.

He let me sit down and he did too. My father came in and sat across this guy's father.

"Erza Scarlet this is my son, Jellal Fernandez", said by the guy's father whom is Jellal and my future husband.

We didn't talked much but when I looked at Jellal he looks like he wants to say something. I shrugged off the thought when our fathers asked us to hang out.