Sixty - Competition

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(JELLAL IS PART OF THE GUILD AND IS THE SAME AGE AS ERZA BUT HE WAS STILL IMPRISONED AND THE BEACH THING HAPPENED)

No One's POV

Fairy Tail have decided to hold some games to earn some funds due to their payments. A girl with a dream of having all her ships to come true have volunteered to be in charge of the games.

Master Makarov, who assigned Mira-the match maker- in charge planned every step to get her ships together. After Mira planned and was approved by Master, they immediately call everyone's attention.

"LISTEN UP BRATS", shouted Master but everyone didn't stopped their chaos until,"LISTEN!!!!", shouted Mira in her Satan soul form. Eventually they all shut up, scared for their lives.

"Good, thanks Mira", said Master and Mira smiled. Master then continued," You guys are all aware of our financial crisis, therefor Mira have helped me plan a good way to earn money. We will held a game, among our mages and it's Boys Vs Girls."

Everyone looked shock but Master still continues and said," Only 5 contestants are allowed each team and it must have the ability in good thinking and strong magic. The events will start tomorrow." Afterwards Master left and they all went to their teams.

GIRLS SIDE

"So, who is the five?", asked Laki. "I vote for Erza", said Wendy, which earned her a smile. "Thanks, what about you, yourself", asked Erza to Wendy. Wendy suddenly got a red face and shook her head furiously and stammer a "N-no th-thanks" "Lucy, should join", added Cana as she chug a barrel of beer and smirk. "Wait if I'm joining, I vote for Levy", said Lucy with a smirk.

"Then I vote for Juvia", said Levy. "Juvia loves to join cause Gray-sama joins", said Juvia with hearts in her eyes, the girls just shrugged it off though.

"What about Mira?", asked Kinana. "Sure", Mira said from the back and they looked, shocked that she is their. "Then there is our five", said Laki.

"Wait nobody asked me??", said Evergreen. "Come on Eve the five is complete. It's settled, now I could drink in peace", said Cana as she throw the empty barrel and got another one.

Evergreen got some clouds forming in her head and was about to complain when Mira tapped her shoulder and whispered,"You don't have to join this, you and Elfman are already a canon."

Evergreen looked at Mira, confused but when she winked, she got it and had a wicked smile. "You're right Mira, Cana, it's settled maybe I should join next time", said Evergreen with an evil grin.

"Wow, that's the first", whispered Lucy to Levy and Juvia, which the two nodded in agreement. Erza had a thinking face as if something bad is about to come.

BOYS SIDE

"Obviously I should be in it", said Gray. "What we don't need you. I could handle them myself, "boast Natsu. "Oi don't count me out, I'm joining", added Gajeel.

"If three idiots are in then you need Laxus-sama", said Freed. "Then have Jellal join, I need a mature person to talk to.", said Laxus.

"Joining is Man, I'll join", said Elfman. "Sorry but the five is complete", said Max as he listed the five contestants. Jellal just sighed as Laxus patted his back and said with a smirk,"bear with it, I know I had to"

"You just had to drag me with you", said Jellal. "Yup, hey I can't be the only one suffering", said Laxus. "Elfman wants to join", countered Jellal. "Nahhh he talks too much Man", said Laxus.

The Next Day

All contestants arrived and are waiting at the guild. "Listen up Brats, today our games will commence", said Master. As everyone is looking at him he shouted,"The games will last for 2 days. Today we will have our first game. Each team needs 3 players."

Erza's POV

"Okay I think Levy, Lucy and Juvia should go", I said. "I agree", second Mira. "Wait why us?", asked Lucy and Levy. "Juvia doesn't care as long as Gray-sama is joining", said Juvia with hearts in her eyes.

"Typical, Gray should really tell Juvia how he loves her", I whispered to Mira and the matchmaker nodded her head.

Laxus's POV

"I'll be the in it", said Natsu. "Wait if flame for brains is in then so am I", said Gray. " If those idiots are participating then I will too", said Gajeel. They kept on arguing and arguing.

I sighed and muttered,"Idiots". "Why don't you three participate. Me and Jellal will handle the next game", I said. "Fine", they settled. "Boy can't this idiots give me peace", I whispered to Jellal. "Tell me about it", Jellal said.

No One's POV

"Players all set?", asked Master Makarov. The six-Juvia, Lucy, Levy, Gajeel, Natsu and Gray- nodded and got ready, waiting to Master's announcement about the game.

"The first game is called Truth or Dare 2.0" said Master and everyone immediately looked at a certain matchmaker. The six contestants groan.

"Each dare consists of 5 points while the truth is 4 points. If failed there will be a one point deduction"

(SORRY NALU, GRUVIA AND GALE SHIPPERS BUT I HAVE TO SKIP THEIR SCENES CAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANY GOOD DARES AND TRUTHS BUT TO MAKE IT UP I COULD GET SOME DARES OR ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE FOR YOUR SHIP AND HAVE IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND HAVE IT AS SPECIAL CHAPTER)
(HERE'S HOW THEY GOT THE SCORES LUCY, LEVY-1 DARE EACH, JUVIA- 2 TRUTHS (ALL ACCOMPLISHED) NATSU-DARE AND TRUTH, GAJEEL-TRUTH (ACCOMPLISHED), GRAY-DARE (ACCOMPLISHED)

No One's POV

After the games of the six players Natsu finally confessed to Lucy, Gray accepted Juvia's feelings while Gajeel and Levy settled things between them.

"For the scores Girls-18, Boys- 18. Okay everyone tomorrow will be the games continuation. The players who played today cannot play again. NOW SETTLE DOWN", said Master Makarov as everyone flinched when he shouted the last sentence.