Sixteenth - What doesn't kill you makes you stronger (Part 2)

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
------------------------------------------------------
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 Years Later

Lucy's POV

Well I have to admit me and Jellal are so powerful. I mean really powerful. Our magic increased so high, I think it's even higher than Erza, Mira, Laxus, Natsu and Gray combined or even with Gildarts. Today we have decided to return. I miss Happy so much and according to Jellal he also misses Meredy.  Kristel allowed us to comeback today but we have to wear our rings to hide the real amount of our magic.

Jellal's POV

I'm eating breakfast with Kristel when Lucy came down and joined us. When it's just the three of us we don't ussually wear our rings but according to Kristel we must not remove it unless needed even if it's just us because she said we must get used in wearing it.

When I saw Lucy I told her," You are forgetting something?" At first she looked confused but once I tapped my finger, the one with a gold ring and little blue diamonds she realize what is was and headed to her room and get it.

Minutes later Lucy came back wearing her gold ring with little diamonds but in yellow color. We both decided to wear our rings at our left ring finger.

"Ehem", faked cough by Kristel. Lucy and I looked at her and gave her a 'What' look. "You two should eat early and fast so you could pack your things", she said. "um I'm done packing since last night", said Lucy. "Me too remember you told us to pack before going to bed", I said. She nodded and said," Then we could have a last training." Lucy and I looked at each other and nodded.

No One's POV

Lucy and Jellal get into fighting stance and charge at Kristel. "Remember you must study your opponents. Know their weaknesses. ", Kristel said while blocking their every charge.

Minutes later Jellal and Lucy beat Kristel with one last blow at the stomach together. Kristel smiled and said," You two really are ready. Now remember, take it easy back in earth land. You two could use 40-50% of your powers just to beat everyone as in everyone in your guild. Lucy don't forget your celestial/god/dragon/demon keys. You could always call them. You two could go here through your rings. Now time to go" "Goodbye Kristel we will miss you", said Lucy. "Now always get careful here", Jellal added. Jellal and Lucy hugged her and went through the portal.

Lucy's POV

Jellal and I found ourselves at the forest where we have been. "Okay shall we go to the guild together? ", he asked. I nodded and said," yup but could we just meet up I want to check on my apartment" "Uhhh that reminds me I haven't paid the apartment that I've never used", Jellal groaned. "Hey if you want you could you could stay at my place. I'll go their just to pay what I owe. You see the land lady promised me she will never sell my apartment.", I offered. I could see the hesitations in his eyes so I said," Come on agree to it just until you found an apartment to stay in" He smiled and said," Fine. Thanks Lucy"

We both head to my apartment and paid the Land lady. He got his own room and I did too. We both decided to eat first then head to the guild.

Jellal's POV

Lucy and I are walking to the market because we got hungry. We decided to eat at 8islands.  We were on our way when we both stopped. We looked at each other and nodded. "Why are they here?", I mumbled.  "It must be a Job they took. We used to work here too", Lucy answered. "Let's go,", I asked. Lucy nodded and said," Yes but we must wear our hoods" I smiled and did as told.