Chapter 28!

What do I do.. Do i ring Jai or just leave it? I sat there staring at my phone that was on the floor. I had a feeling something like this would happen! Tears filled my eyes, one escaping them and rolling down my cheek.

I walked out my house and down my drive way, walking over the road to Jai's house.. Hopefully Gina will be in. I knocked on the door, hearing LaLa bark to the knock.

"Oh LaLa shut up!" Gina said, walking to my door. She opened the door and smiled, when she realised it was me and i was crying, the smile was wiped off her face and she looked worried.

"Come in, dear" she said, guiding me through the door.

*Jai's P.O.V*

I still cant believe Holly kissed me.. She kissed me and sucked my brother off.. I think i need to tell Beau. But hes happy, amd i can remember how upset he was when Holly left him. Everyone else walked into the camp and i sat up and smiled.

"HOLLY! I missed you so much" beau said, giggling and running over to her, picking her up.

"you too beau" she said, looking over at me. I panicked and looked away. Then my phone buzzed, I had a text from Steph. I opened it excitedly.

"Jai, you know what.. I thought you were different. I know all boys hate hearing that, and girls dont like saying it, but its true. I thought you were going to support me from what happened with my ex, my mum, my 'mates' and my dad... But infact, you gave me another thing to worry about. I knew i shouldnt have got back into another relationship. I just dont know what to do... I should never have left you there"

I read the text from Steph and I froze. What the fuck have i done? She seems so, heart broken. But i promised myself i was never going to hurt her in any way, shape or form. I read the text over and over again, when Beau broke me from my thoughts.

"Jai,mate, you alright?" he said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"no..." i said, showing Beau my phone. After reading it, he gave it back to me and looked worried.

"her mates?" he asked.

"yeah her...wait, What happened with her Mates?" i asked confused, "that doesnt matter now... Im going to ring her"

*Stephs P.O.V*

Gina had told me to text what my heart was saying, so I just poured my heart out in a text. Gina is so supportive, I actually love her like shes my own mum. I was sat drinking the best tea ever, when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw a picture of Jai. I looked at Gina and she nodded and walked out the room. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello?" i said.

"babe... Whats happened?" he said down the phone.

"please dont make me explain it... You know whats happened." i said, playing with the handle of the mug.

"Steph, please. I dont know whats happening" he said, his voice almost making me give in.

"no Jai.. You do. Its like the Luke situation.. But you werent asleep and were aware as to what was going on" i said, resting my head in my hand, close to tears. It took him a while to reply.

"Oooh! Steph, I swear to god, I didnt do it.. She kissed m--" he started.

"I dont care who kissed who, Jai. What i care about right now, is the fact that you didnt stop her" i said, bursting into tears, "i dont care anymore... Holly always seems to be the better person"

"baby, dont cry" he said, making me cry even more.

"no Jai.. You know everything about my past, everything! And still, you go and break my heart. I fucking love you Jai Brooks, and if thats not enough to make you realise it, i dont know what is. when i went to england that time to talk to my mum, i was telling her how much i loved you.. I told her i thought you were the one. Damn, i was wrong! My mum used to always tell me 'make sure your boyfriend/husband looks after you like i do' ... But.. Ya know" i said, crying through my words. I heard sniffing on the other end of the phone.

"listen Steph, I know you love me and i love you too. I know i could have stopped that kiss, but truth is, she kinda scares me.. Shes a chav so shes really rough. She'll be able to send me to hospital in 3 punches. And your past, im here to make you forget about that and-" he started again, but i interrupted.

"I had always said, after my ex, im never going to get another boyfriend, ever.. But i thought there was something about you, even when i first met you at the corner shop.. But i was wrong." i said.

"your making this sound worse then it actually is" he said, shocking me.

"try being in my position then, Jai. Then see how you react to it!" i said, raising my voice and hanging up. I threw the phone on the table and cried into my hands. Gina came in and hugged me, a big hug is all i need right now.

*Jai's P.O.V*

after she hung up, i stared at my phone. I heard sniggering and i looked up at everyone and saw Holly giggling.

"How is it funny? I think ive just lost my girlfriend... Because of you. You sent her that picture didnt you" i said, losing my temper. I saw her look at Beau and straight back to me again.

"What photo?" she said, quickly.

"You know the photo! Beau, when you were gone to get food now, Holly kissed me. Before she left ages ago, you went to get her medicine and she gave Luke a blowjob, Luke was asleep though so he didnt know. She is trouble and everyone can see that" i said, making everyone gasp with shock.

"w-w-what?" Beau said, as he looked around at everyone...