Chapter 16!

Jai's P.O.V;

"QUICK BEAU!! WE DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!!!!!" I shouted up the stairs loud enough for beau to hear me. Steph texted my 5 mins ago saying she had just landed in Australia so me and beau were just about to go and pick her up. Beau came running down the stairs, grabbing his keys as he did so.

"come on then dick" beau said pushing his way past me out the door. I ran to his car, opening the door and climbing in. Beau climbed in too and put the keys in the car, revving up the engine. I sat there, bobbing my knee up and down.. I do that when I want to get somewhere or if I'm being impatient. Beau noticed and started giggling to himself.

"what?" I said. Beau stopped laughing and looked at me. He stared and laughed alittle longer. He did up his seat belt and looked at me again.

"bro, I need to ask you a question and promise me now you won't lie" beau said. I got alittle worried and I nodded "promise" I said.

"do you like steph?" beau said. Ha! What a stupid question, of course I like steph!

"yes?" I said abit confused.

"no, not in that way. As in, love... Do you love steph?" he said, cheeks going Rosey when he said love. I didn't need to think about it, I knew I love her. I just didn't want to tell anyone. But maybe if I do tell someone, then the feeling of being alone might go away, ya' know? The major thinking I did is whether I tell beau the truth or not. I looked at the floor and back up to beau.

"yeah... I do" I said feeling like a din after.

"jai, can you remember Holly?" he asked, I nodded and though about why that has anything to do with me liking Steph... "well, can you remember how much I was in love with her?" I nodded again, "yeah, she broke up with me because she was moving to New York?... You don't know how much I regret not going after her... How much I regret stopping her. There isn't a night where I don't dream about her. But at the end of the day, what's done it done... There's no turning back!" he said.

"what has that got to do with steph" I asked.

"if you love her, don't let her go... Show her you're worthy!! You never know when something or someone will decide to leave" he said, and I listened to everyword like life depended... Well life did depend on it... Steph. She is my life, I dunno what I'd be doing if I didn't have steph in my life. I would have done some crazy things by now if it wasn't for her.

"ok, I'll fight for her" I said as I thought about steph. Beau reversed out of the drive way and we headed for the airport.

*15 minutes later*

"can you see her?" beau asked me.

"no, I would have spotted her by now" I said. She stands out from the crowd. She's like a shining star in the night sky.

We walked into the baggage area and it took me 2 seconds to spot Steph. She looked as gorgeous as ever. She looked really tired though.

"JAII!!!" she said dropping her bags and running towards me. She was only gone for 2 days and I missed her like crazy!!!! Australia is so boring without her here.

"STEPH!!!" I shouted back. She was closer to me now so I opened my arms and she ran into me. I went to pick her up and swing her round like they do in the movies, but that failed epically. Instead, I fell back and we both hit the floor. She hung on to me tightly and she started crying. I held her tightly back as we lay on the airport floor. Steph looked up and looked around at us laying on the floor. She started laughing and crying at the same time, I have to admit... It was cute.

Steph's P.O.V:

I don't know what came over me but as soon as I hugged Jai I burst into tears. I suppose after talking to my mum, i needed someone to hug. Jai was the first I hugged after this morning, so all my emotions just came pouring out. It was still Day here in Australia (11am). I'm not that tired, I slept for 12 hours on the plane. I stood up and helped jai up after. I looked forward and saw beau stood there. He looked really dazed. I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"That was the weirdest thing I've ever witnessed" Beau laughed. I laughed aswell and beau pulled me into a hug. "welcome home babe" he said. The word 'home' gave me goose bumps. I've lived in Australia for a month and a half and I've never thought of it as home. I would always call England my home. I nodded to myself, Australia is my home. Omg, I'm so weird. Beau loosened from the hug and ran to get my bags. "Thank you!" I called out to him. Jai flopped his arm around my shoulders, I did the same to him, but my arm was around his waist. My heart started to beat 10x it's normal speed and my palms got all clammy. I seriously do love this boy. I've never experienced a feeling like this before... But I think I like it.