Too Much

Nicki POV
I finally got back to Hollywood, Los Angeles. I felt so relieved to be home I swear this is the last time I'm ever going back to Downtown LA.
(Flashback-
I walked back into the Taj's new place because I forgot my wallet and I had to buy some new things for the week. I walked upstairs to the bedroom and heard a scream that sound like a woman was in the room. I swung the door wide open and Taj was fucking some hoe. The girl screamed and me and Taj's eyes grew big.
Taj- "Baby I'm sorry.."
"I don't wanna hear it Taj I'm done with your ass. And I can't believe you Regina."
Taj- "Bae it's not what it looks like."
Nicki-" I'm done with your shit Taj and Fuck you Regina I thought u was my friend." I said storming out of the house slamming the door and getting into my car.
End of Flashback)

I can't believe I caught that nigga cheating and with my now ex- bestfriend too. I should've beat her ass when I had the chance to but I wasn't all worried about her ass at the time. I started balling in tears while driving to the airport. When I got there I got on the next flight to Atlanta. I picked up my phone and called Keisha.
Phone Convo-
Keisha- "Hello?"
I couldn't even get one word out I started balling out crying again on my line.
Keisha- "Nika...what's wrong baby girl?"
"H..h..he cheated o..on me." I said still balling my eyes out.
Keisha- "What?! Nika baby girl what happened?" She said getting aggravated.
" I was coming back to the house because I forgot my purse and I caught Taj fucking Regina."
Keisha- " Regina?! See I knew o couldn't trust that bitch. Oh my god sweetheart are you ok?"
"No I can't believe him or her?!"
"Girl I'm coming over there don't do anything ok baby girl?"
"Ok."
With that we both hung up. And I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. 5 minutes later Keisha was at the door. I opened the door and the first thing she did was hug the hell outta me.
Keisha POV
When I seen Nicki I hugged her so tight. She been through too much already so for he to get played like that it just crushed her. After two minutes I let go.
" You ok baby girl?" I said sincerely.
Nicki- "Now I am that you're here you're the first one I called."
"Where's Rika and TT?"
Nicki- "I didn't talk to them yet."
"Girl I'm bout to call them now cuz we need to have a girl talked now while I got call them go get some glasses."
Nicki- "Ok I'll be out back on the patio."
"Ok."
As she went into the kitchen I went and called Rika and TT.
Nicki POV
I went into the cabinet and got four glasses and a bottle of Moët and Vodka and went out to the patio and poured me a glass. 3 minutes later Keisha came out and joined me and pour herself a glass. 10 minutes later Rika and TT came out and greeted us.

TT- "Hey baby girl, hey KeKe!"
Rika- "Hey my babies!"
"Hey y'all."
Keisha- "Hey. So glad y'all came."
TT- "We came as soon as you called it sounded important..."
TT paused for a moment and looked at me closely and she saw the mad expression on my face.
TT-"Baby girl what's wrong?"
Keisha- "That's what I called you over here for...Nika you wanna tell what happened?"

For a moment Keisha turned to me awaiting for an answer and I simply shook my head because I didn't want to get mad and start to cry all over again.
Keisha- "Ok..." Keisha told them everything and they came over and hugged me.
TT-"Awe. Baby girl I'm so sorry to hear that I knew I couldn't trust him. I need it was something about him.."
TT was then interrupted by my phone ringing and it was a and unsaved number so I picked up.
Phone Convo-
Unsaved Number- "Hello...Nicki?"
"Why are you calling me?"
Unsaved Number- "Baby just hear me out...please."
"I'm not listening to you I'm hanging up!"
Unsaved Number-"No you need to here this its really important please?"

----------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Searching For The One!
How you like the story so far?
Give me ideas and I'll give you guys want y'all want.
Stay tuned for the next chapter!!