Is It Too Good To Be True?

Meek POV
2:15 pm

I drove up to the docks and turned the car off. And I looked at Onika who was sleep. And I stroked her hair and tapped her lightly.

"Baby...wake up." She slowly opened her eyes and stretched.
"Where are we?" She said looking confused.
"We're at the docks but come on." I said getting out the car and opening her door. I grabbed her hand and walked to a boat with our hands interlocked together. She gasped when she look at the yacht.
"We're getting on that?!" She said overjoyed. As we walked on the yacht.
"Yea. I always want our dates to be nice and peaceful and with just the two of us." She kissed my cheek. And we sat at the table and ordered our drinks.
"Thank you but you didn't have to do all this." She said blushing.
"Yes I do. I want you to be happy. And I want you to let me be the one to do that." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Nicki POV
3:00 pm
He was so sweet. And that made me happy but then I started to cry because it reminded me of when I first met Taj he was so sweet but then changed and I don't know why.
"Why are you crying?" He asked giving me a concerned look.
"It's just everything going on its so sweet that you care and you're going this for me and it just made me think about the past."
"Well tell me what happened. I don't want you to hold on to things in the past because that's not heathy if the memories weren't good." He said moving his chair closer to mines.
"Ok. So me and my ex we've been together for 4 years and been through so much together. He was my first and my everything. I gave him all my love. He used to be so sweet and loving then he started drinking and one day when I came home he was in our room fucking some random bitch. When I tried to leave he beat me and tried to raped me but I got out of his grip. And he tried calling my phone again and again trying to apologize until I actually listened to him. At first I debated on going back because of what happened and founding out he was drunk I thought he didn't mean it, so I went back to him. And months after that I caught him again but this time with my ex bestfriend. And that really just broke my heart and to think that I actually began to love him again." I cried my heart out and he held me tight.
"Wow ma. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. He was stupid to let a woman like you go but you don't need to cry no more. Ok?" He said wiping my tears. And then my phone went off.
"Who's that?" He said and we both looked at the phone.
"It's him. He won't stop calling my phone." I got aggravated.
"Here can I see that?" I wasn't sure at first but I handed him the phone. He answered the call.

Phone Convo...
"Hello?"
"Um, who are you and where's Onika?!
"I'm her boyfriend and somewhere safe from you're dumbass do you better stop calling."
And he hung up.

"Well ok Mr.Boyfriend." I said giggling.
"Yea and if he calls back he gonna get it." He said in his thick accent.
"Now where were we?" He started to kiss me. I deepened the kiss with my hand on the back of his neck. We released from the kids and our food was serviced.

"Wait we didn't even order." I said looking confused.
"Yeah I know I choose from the Chef's Menu. Don't where you'll love it." He said reassuring me.
"Ok."

~
5:00 pm

We were done eating and we were juat lounging on the bed in one of the rooms of the yacht. We were watching "The Perfect Guy."

"That dude is crazy." He said laughing.
"Yea. That's too creepy."
"What if I was like that?" He said joking around.
"Then I'd have to kill your ass." I said laughing.
"You wouldn't do that you like me too much." He laughed.
"Yea. Who told you that?"
"Your body language." He said and kissed me.

I deepened the kiss as his hands explored my body and traveled to my ass and I moaned into the kiss. He started kissing my neck traveled to my shoulders. He slipped my dress off and laid me down on the bed softly. Then he took off his shirt and kissed me again. Again he started at my neck and traveled to my bra and unbuckled it. Then he took one breast in his mouth sucking on it while massaging the other one and then did the same to the other one. Then he kissed down til the lining of my thong. He ripped them off and started sucking on my second lips. I grabbed onto his hair and an arch formed in my bed. I tried to move up on the bed and he pulled me back down. "Don't run." He said against my second lips. He then slid two fingers in and went at a fast pace and my breathing started to pick up. I felt a feeling in my stomach telling me that I was close. "Baby I'm bout to c-." I couldn't even get the last word out and he licked me clean. He crawled up til we were face to face and kissed me again. He took his pants off and his boxers showing his member. He kissed me one last time and inserted me without warning and I gasped. He gave me long fast strokes and i couldn't take it at first. "Baby can you slow down a lil bit?" He slowed down and gave me slower deep strokes. I moaned and screamed and he looked at me. "We're not stopping until you call me daddy." At that point his sped picked up sending me into a frenzy. My walls started to close up again and I reached my peck but he still kept going. I started to squirm around because I couldn't take it no more it felt good bad it was too much and I couldn't catch my breath. He made me loose my breath and that's never happened. I clawed down his back said "Daddy" I moaned out loudly. "My favorite word." He said chuckling and took his last pump and laid down. After I caught my breath and he caught his I got on top of him and rode his pony. As I rode his all I could hear him say was "Damn Nic." And he held my waist and I started bouncing up and down. My walls started closing up one last time. "Baby I'm gonna come." I said. "Go head baby I'm right behind you." I reached my climax and I got up off of him and he came on the sheets. He went in the bathroom and got a towel to clean up and we went in the shower to clean ourselves off. What can I say he's just so attractive and he actually made me happy. After we got out he gave me a shirt to wear since I didn't have no sleeping clothes and I didn't feel like going home. We were laying and bed and he was stroking my hair.
"You're so beautiful you know that." He said and I looked up at him blushing. I was laying on his chest as he held me by my waist.
"Well thank you and you're a good kisser you know that." I said rubbing on his stomach.
"Yeah. So Nicki if you don't mind me asking what's your full name?"
"Onika Tayna Maraj. And yours?"
"Don't laugh ok?"
"Why would I laugh?"
"I don't know most girls laugh at my name."
"Well I'm not them. Now tell me." I said in my baby voice.
"Robert Rihmeek Willams."
"I like that name and plus my dad's named Robert. I think Ima call you Rihmeek from now on."
"Really Nic?"
"Yeah it's cute." I said kissing him.
"Ok then I guess I'm cool with that."
"Ok."

I started getting sleepy next thing you know he pulled me closer to him and I felt safe and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------
Comment, Rate, and Vote🔥
Share with anyone😜
Sorry for any errors
Yannie😘