What Now?

Meek POV
4:57 pm

Tak, Pmon, Omelly and I just got finished burying the body and just to make sure no one would find it we cut it up and put the parts in different locations where no one would look. Meanwhile, Nicki and her friends went back to their house to clean up. We made our way back to my house so we could clean up as well. After I hopped out the shower I texted Nic to see if she was ight.

Text Convo....
🔥Cutie😜🤔- "Hey baby"
Sexy💕👅🔥- "Hey😘"
🔥Cutie😜🤔- "You ok?"
Sexy💕🔥🤔- "Yea...but I need to see you can you come over and bring your boys. I don't want my friends to be alone.
🔥Cutie😜🤔- "ight I'll be there in 10."
Convo Ended...

I told the fellas that we were going to Nic house so we hopped in the car and went over there.

Nicki POV
5:23 pm

Me and the girls were watching a movie and I heard the doorbell. I went to open the door and Meek picked me up and spun me around as I laughed. My mom came downstairs about to leave and to see who was it was.
"And who is this?" She said with her hand on her hip.
"Mom this is Meek and his friends Tak, Omelly, and Pmon. Everyone this is my mom."
"Hello Ms. Maraj." Meek and his friends said.
"Hello fellas...Nic don't just stand there let them in." I giggled leading Meek and the guys to the living room as my mom left out.
"Wassup everybody." Meek said.
"Hey." The girls said.

Meek sat down on the love seat and I sat on his lap and the guys set next to the girls. I could tell that you love was in the air because everyone had someone to be with. The girls and the guys got along just fine. And me and Meek just watched them.
"I think Tak like Rika." I said smirking.
"Yea and it looks like your manz TT digging my manz Omelly."
"Whatever I think Keisha and Pmon are the winners." We look at them and they was already kissing. We laughed at them.
"Yo stop looking at us and mind your own business." Pmon yelled and everyone laughed.
"You go love birds!" I said laughing.
"Shut up." KeKe said laughing.

Meek started kissing on my neck and the went to my shoulders. I then turned around so we were face to face I kissed him  and he deepened it.
"Get a room!" The girls said .
"Gladly." I said laughing and getting off Meek's lap. I grabbed Meeks hand and I led him upstairs to my bedroom.
"Awww Nicki bout to get some!" TT yelled so I'd be able to hear.
"Shut up!" I said as we laughed while closing the door.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and give him a kiss. He deepened the kiss while building me to the bed. He lightly pushed me onto the bed and I bit my lip waiting for his next move. He hovered over me and kissed me again. I deepened the kiss wrapping my legs and arms around him. Then he went to my neck leaving a trail of kisses and took my shirt and bra. He put one of my breast in his mouth and sucked on one and massages the only one and then did it reversed. Then he traveled down leaving kisses to the starting of my jeans. He slid my jeans off and and ripped off my thong. I gasped when I felt his lips go to my wet folds. First he went at a slow pace. "Faster baby." He speeding up and I started to feel something in my stomach. "Baby I'm-"  I came all over his mouth and he licked it up. He took off his shirt, his pants and boxers and then grabbed my legs putting them on his shoulders. He slid in me and pounded himself and all you could hear is moans and screaming throughout the house. I tried to cover my mouth but he put my hands above my head so I bit my lip. Then I came on his dick but we weren't done. "Face down, ass up." He said and I did as took. He smacked my ass and then without warning he slammed in me and I let out a scream. "Oh Yess...fuck me daddy!" He kept pounding and I tried to regain my balance and tried to pull myself up and pulled away from him cuz the dick was too much for me and grabbed my waist pulling me back. "Don't run baby." After I got used to it I began matching his rhythm throwing it back on his. "Fuck! Baby I'm bout to cum." "I'm right behind you baby." I gave it about two more long deep strokes and I came and he pulled out and came on the bed. He got a towel to clean us up and then changed the sheet and we laid in my bed for a bit catching our breaths.
"I love you Nic." He said staring at me.
                            "I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------
Comment, Rate, Share🔥
How was it?
What will happened next for Meek and Nic?🤔
Adding New Characters Soon!
Yannie😘