New Guy In My Life?? Part 1

Nicki POV
10:43pm
We pulled up to the Vortex and walked in and we went to the bar to get some drinks.
TT- "This place is turnt." She said dancing to the music.
"Yea and there's some cuties here tonight." Keisha said and I giggled.
"Yea maybe we can get this girl laid tonight." Rika said and we all laughed.
"Girl ain't nobody getting nothing from me tonight." I said with attitude.
"See and this is why you need some dick cuz that attitude gots to go." TT said and I fake laugh and rolled my eyes.
"Whatever y'all." I said taking a sip of my drink.

Meek POV
I was in the VIP section with my boys Tak, Omelly and Pmon. I was going to the bathroom when I bumped into a familiar face.
"Oh I'm sorry-"
"Meek?"
"Onika...it's go to see you!" I said hugging her.
"Same...what are you doing here?"
"Was just here with my boys chilling. You should come with us."
"Well I'm here with my girls so can they come to?"
"Sure I'll be right back, ok?"
"Ok I'll be over here." I walked into the bathroom.

~

Nicki POV
He came out of the bathroom and we walked over to my girls at the bar.
"Well look at who finally came back and she brought a friend." Rika said getting smart.
"And who might this be?" TT asked.
"You guys this is Meek I met him Yesterday at the airport. Meek this is TT, Sherika, and Keisha." I said introducing them.
"Nice to me you." They said.
"So this is the mystery man you were talking to us about." Keisha said and I chuckled.
"Yea. He wanted to know if y'all down to go in the VIP lounge?"
"Hell yeah as long as I get drinks I'm happy." TT said and we all laughed and got up walking to the VIP area.
When we got to the VIP section Meek introduced us to his crew and I sat next to he and the girls sat next to each one of Meeks friends. I was quiet between us for a lil bit.

"So how have you been ma?" he said breaking the silence.
"I've been hanging in there. I've just had so much on my mind that I need to get rid off." I said trying not to let tears form and dare to drop.
"Well if you ever need anything I'll be here."
"Thanks but are you always this open?"
"No but you seem like you need someone there for you."
"Yea I do but how have you been?"
"I've been good. Do you live here in LA or you just visiting?"
"I'm just visiting...I actually live in Georgia."
"For real so do I. Why haven't I seen you around?"
"I don't get out much that's why."
"Oh tru. Well how long will you be staying in LA?"
"Til next week."
"Well will you come on a date with me miss Onika on let's say Saturday?"
"Ok mr Meek." I smiled.
I heard someone yell my name and I looked around.

"ONIKA!" TT yelled walking towards me.
"Yea?"
"Me and the girls gonna leave you coming?"
"Umm.."I looked at meek.
"I can take you home it's no problem." He said smiling.
"Ok...looks like I'll be staying I'll see y'all at home." She hugged me and left with the others.
"Well since you're staying, may I have this dance?" He asked as My Boo by Usher played.
"Well yes you may." I grabbed his hand and we went to the dance floor and slow dance. He held my waist while I had my arms wrapped around his neck and my head in his chest.
"So how old are you if I may ask."
"I'm 33. How old are you?"
"Wow your 33 I look like you're 23 with your fine self but I'm 28." I chuckled.
"Well thanks you." We both chuckled.
We dance for about another 30 minutes and decided to head home. We said our goodbyes and we went to his car. He opened the door for me and then got in on his side and the pulled off.
"Thanks for the wonderful evening."
"No problem I love seeing a beautiful woman happy." I smiled and giggled.
"So where are you staying,"
"396 Hollow Rd."
"You live a few block from my moms."
"Good."
"Well here we are." He said pulling up to my moms house.
"Again thank you for a great night."
"No problem I had fun being with you." He said and we looked into each other's eyes. We were in the moment and the tension was growing stronger between us and we kissed. It was a long passionate kiss. I broke the kiss and gave he a piece of paper and got out the car.
"Good night." I yelled opening the door.
"Good night." He said driving off and I closed the door and put the back of my head on it thinking about that kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for any errors 🖖🏽
Like, rate, comment and vote😋
Share with people
Yannie😘