New Chapter In Life

*Shoutout to liyaha2000 ❣💕

Meek POV
Saturday
8:00 pm

I been waiting to see Nic again. I have to admit my life hard after me and Nic broke up. Those five months I've been in a deep depression like I really fell for ma and I can't stay away from her any longer. I had some news I wanted to share some news with her and I had to ask her a question. Hopefully everything goes well. I pulled up to her house and I said a tiny prayer before getting out and walking to her door. I knocked on her door and seconds later she answered with a fitted red dress and red heels with a red clutch. Damn.
"Hey."
"Sup. You ready?"
"Yeah." We walked to my car I opened the door for her and the got on my side driving off to our destination.
...

Nicki POV
8:13 pm
We pulled up to some closed gates as Meek punched in a code making them open.
"Where are we?"
"A private location. I bought this a while back and I want tonight to be special."
"Look Meek I -"
"No Nic tonight I want you to hear me out please and tonight I don't want you to forget just give me one more chance to make everything right and let me say what I got to say, ok?"
"Ok Rihmeek." I sat back and waited for the car to stop. We pulled up to a tent with a table nicely prepared for us. We got out the car and we sat down. A butler bring out our food so we started to eat.
"So wassup?"
"I just wanted to see you Nic. I know you might've moved on already but I need to tell you some news and how I feel."
"Well I'm here ain't I?"
"Yea. So first off you look beautiful. And I found out the baby wasn't mine."
"Well that's good and is that all?"
"No not all." He paused and finished his last bite of food before standing up out of his chair grabbing my hand. "Nic these past five months has been a total mess with out you. I breakdown everytime I think about you. You really got a nigga in his feelings that he's actually crying and I'm done being so depressed. I was about to lose you once and I don't wanna lose you again. You're my everything from the time when I wake up to when I go to sleep." Tears started forming in my eyes as the feelings for him came back and all the good times we had. Then he got on one knee and pulled out a little black box and grabbed my hand."Onika I love you so much and you're the only woman I want in my life. Onika Tayna Maraj will you make me the most happiest man in the world and marry me?" I started to cry so I couldn't form in words so I just put my free hand over my face and slowly nodded my head. He slid the ring on my finger and picked me up hugging me tightly. Omg. I can't believe what just happened is this real. He put me down and wiped my tears. "Baby you good?"
"Yeah I think so."
"Good cuz I have something else for you too. Come on."
I grabbed my clutch and followed him into this beach house. He walked me upstairs to the room and opened the door. It was filled with red roses and a huge teddy bear.
"Aww Meek!" I hugged him again trying not to cry.
"Yea this is all for you Nic. I want this night to be special and tonight it's all about you." He said as our eyes interlocked and kissed. With so much passion the night was bliss and we dosed off into our sleep perfectly ending the night in each other's arms.
___________________________________
Awww... They goals😍😍
Should I give details or no details?
Should I skipped to the wedding or take my time?
Give me feedback!
Comment🗣Vote👍🏽Share📥
Yannie😘
Sorry for errors😔