Just Chilling

Nicki POV
4:35 pm
"Yes Meek I will." I squealed as he pulled me into a tight embrace and then picked me up and spun me around while everyone else in the restaurant clapped. After that died down we walked out and got into the car and we went back to his house.

~

Meek POV
5:00 pm

Me and Nic was sitting watching 'Annabelle' when someone knocked on the door. I went to the answer that door and I was surprised when I opened it.
"Yoo wassup up man long time no see." I said dabbing him up.
"Wassup man. How've you been?"
"I've been good, but who's this?" I asked looking at the girl standing next to him with her head down.
"Oh this my girl Tiny." She looked up and waved.
"Well looks like we both whipped now?" And gave my a confused look.
"Oh so you got a girl now?" I nodded and called Nic to the door.
"Wassup up baby?"Nic said wrapping her arms around my waist.
"Nic this my mans T.I, and his girl Tiny and T this my girl Nic."
"Nice to meet you he said shaking her hand and Tiny just smiled and waved.
"Yo come in we was just watching a movie."
"Aight. Cool." They came in and sat down they sat in my chair we sat in the other.

~

Nicki POV
6:57 pm
After TI and Tiny left I went upstairs to lay down cuz I was tired. So I'm laying down on the bed on my back under the covers. Just as I was about to go into deep sleep Meek came in and hovered over me. I could barely make out his words.
"Baby you sleep?" He asked.
I muttered words but I couldn't talk cuz I was very sleepy.
"What?" He said.
"I'm tired." I managed to say.
"Ok I'ma sleep with you." He said getting into the bed and pulling me closer to him and I fell asleep.

9:36 pm
I woke up to a pleasant smell and Meek wasn't in the bed. I went downstairs with a tank top and boy shorts on and walked into the kitchen. I couldn't believe my eyes he was actually cooking. How the hell he make all this good ass looking food with nothing in his damn fridge. I hug him from behind and he turned around smiling at me.
"Well hello sleepy head." He said and I chuckled playfully punching him in his chest.
"Shut up. What you make me?"
"I made ME some food. YOU on your own."
"Baby!" I whined and pecked his lips.
"Im kidding but let me finish before the food get burned." He turned back around and finished cooking. He sat our plants on the table and put the food on them then we went to the living room and ate. After that we was just sitting watching 'About Last Night' with Kevin Hart.
With me just watching the movie with him just holding me it was a dream and a turn on. We was in the middle of the movie when I climbed on him and straddled him.
"Rihmeek." I said with my baby voice. And he put his hands on my waist.
"Yea baby?" He said as we were now face to face.
"I need something." I said winking at him kissing him. And he deepened the kiss and as soon as he tried to take off my shirt the doorbell rings. Damn. I get up off of him and go to see at the door. I open the door and its Beyoncè and Jay.
"Hey y'all."
"Hey girl." Bey said while we embraced each other.
"Sup lil sis." Jay said as we hugged too.
"What brings y'all by?" I asked them.
"Oh we wanted to know if you and meek would like to go bowling?" Bey asked and I gave her an unsure look. "Come on please we haven't hung out in two months."
"Hold on...MEEK!" I said.
"Yea baby?" He said walking to the door. "Oh hey Bey. What's going on?"
"Baby this is Bey's husband Jay and they want to know if we can go bowling?"
"It's cool with me."
"Yay." Bey said.
"Ok we'll go get dress be right back." We went upstairs and got ready.

We got there and the boys got the bowling shoes as me and Bey got the drinks. They come back and we all put on are shoes and started. I was up first and I got a gutter and Meek laughed.
"Shut up. It's not funny like you can do better!" I said crossing my arms pouting.
"Actually I can."
"I bet I can beat you."
"Aight bet!"
"Hold up hold up hold Up. Since we doing bets I have a bet for all of us."
"And what's that big head?" I said laughing.
"Ok so boys against girls if we win y'all have to give us the best time of our lives." Jay said and he and Meek dabbed each other up.
I looked at Bey a lil worried but we was up for the challenge. "And if we win?" She asked.
"Y'all get whatever you want and we do any bullshit you throw our way for two days." Meek said. Me and Bey looked at each other for a moment thinking.
"Deal." Me and Bey said in unison. The boys nodded they heads in agreement and we began the challenge.

~

We got beat by two points. "No that's not fair I wanna recount!" Bey said laughing.
"Nope y'all lost y'all suck!" Jay said joking around.
"Shut up I hate y'all." I said giggling.
"So you wanna cash in this bet at my house, yours, or a hotel?" Meek said whispering in my ear as I giggled.
"Yours house. You got more room. Plus since i have to show you a good time I get to keep my promise now that I'm all healed up." I said and he licked his lips.
"Ok let's go." We all walked out of the bowling alley and they drove us home. As he opened the door he slapped my ass. "Now get upstairs and you better be in something sexy when I get up there." Meek smirked and I gave him a sexy stare.
"Ok daddy." I said as I made my way upstairs to go put on something sexy.
________________________________________
Comment💌Vote🔥Share📥
Sorry for the delay been busy. Love you guys💕
Yannie😘