What the...

Meek POV
10:23 am

I woke up and all I could think about was last night. My girl is the best but where did all that come from? I didn't even know Nicki walked back in until she took me outta my thoughts.
"What did you say baby?" She had went into the bathroom and l got up and followed her.
"I said Good Morning Rihmeek." She said.
"Oh well Good Morning to you too." I said while putting my hands on her waist and kissing her neck.
"Mmmm. Baby not now you got to go eat you breakfast before the food gets cold." She said pushing me lightly.
"But my breakfast right here." I slide her thong to the side and rammed two fingers into her cuz her to moan. She tried to move my hand away but it was no use. She came after 5 minutes and she kissed me.
"I hate you, you know that." She said walking away and laying on the bed. And I followed her out.
"When I get done eat be ready for round two." She smiled and I walked to the kitchen.

8 months....

Nicki POV
4:38 pm
I was laying down with Meek watching 'Friday' when he paused the movie and looked at me and I felt him get all tense.
"Baby what's wrong?" I put my hand on his chest.
"Baby I have to tell you something important just promise you don't go crazy."
"No promises and it depends on how bad it is."I crossed my arms giving him a blank expression.
"I might be having a baby." And as soon as I heard that my heart scattered.
"What!" I said getting up off the bed.
"Baby come down." I look at him with a 'really nigga' face.
"Come down! You're have a baby! Are you cheating on me!?"
"No baby I never would."
"Then what the hell! How the fuck are you having a baby!?"
"I found out four months years that there's a possibility that my EX might be having a baby by me." I was done at that point.
"4 MONTHS?!??!? FOUR FUCKING MONTHS AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!"
"Babe I've been trying to tell you but I did want you to be wildin."
"WELL TO LATE FOR THAT BULLSHIT. HOW FAR?"
"How far what?"
"HOW FAR ALNG IS SHE?"
"8 months." And I was out o start gathering my shit.
"THATS WHEN WE FIRST STARTED FUCKING AROUND REALLY!!!AND WHEN WAS YOU GONNA TELL ME BEFORE OF AFTER THE FUCING BABY CAME MEEK?!?!"
"Baby! Come on its nothing we can work this out!" Meek said as we walked down the stairs.
"No don't touch me and don't say shit to me you hid from me!" I said as I opened the door and slammed it on the way out. He followed me outside and grabbed me before I could open my car door.
"Baby listen to me! It's not my fault!" I got out of his strong grip.
"Oh it's not! Oh really so it don't take two people to make a baby and to have a girl say she having your baby!" There was a long silence. "Yeah that's what I thought." I said as I got into my car and pulled off leaving him standing there.
I didn't know where to go at first because I just could take it. I didn't want to go home or to any of my main girls houses cuz then he'll go there first so I drove off to Beyonce house.

Meanwhile...

Meek
Phone Convo...
"Man I don't know what to do I fucked up."
"Well man I told you that bitch crazy!"
"I know but she went too far and now Nicki mad asf."
"We told you to get rid of that bitch before you Get with Nic."
"I know but I only hit it one last time!"
"Then dog that's your fault."
"I know and now I can't even find Nic. She not a her or any of her friends house."
"Well bro I don't know what you gonna do."
"Hopefully I can get her to hear me out."
"Now you know Nic stubborn as hell. But good luck with that. But man I gotta go."
"Ight man."
"Tell me how that's go with ya girl."
"Aight."
End convo...
After I got off the phone I couldn't help but think about the whole situation.
(Flashback~ 4 months ago....
I was watching tv when I heard a knock on my door. It was her.
"What are you doing at my house?"
"Rihmeek can I come in its important."
"Why tf should I let you in? I been told you we were done. Why tf would you fly all the way from LA to talk to me and it better that fucking importan-"
"Meek I'm pregnant!"
"What?!"
"I'm pregnant." She stood there shyly.)

Back to Nic....

I finally got to Bey house. Why she moved all the away across town like tf... And I was balling my eyes out I turned off my car and got out and went to her door. I knocked on it and a few seconds later she opened it.
"H- Baby girl! What's wrong?" I couldn't say anything I just cried into her arms and she held me combing my hair as we went and sat on her couch.
________________________________________
Sorry for any errors!💕
Comment📝Vote👍🏽Share📥
Ooooo... Meek got a situation on his hands!
What's gonna happened next?🤔
Yannie😘