Wedding and Family

Nicki POV
11:34 am
I arrived later to work today so when I got to the shop it was already packed and 2 of my employees were working they ass off.
"Hey Nic." Jazmine says.
"¡Hola! Nic." Jé La says.
"Hey y'all I'm guessing the rest of them are in the back." And they nodded and I head to the back.
Since I open this place up the girls been behind me through it all and they said they was gonna work here cuz of the money so they stayed. Now knowing my friends they lazy asses need to be told when they services are needed.
"Hey y'all."
"Hey." They said together.
"The girls need y'all help out there."
"But I don't want to right now I'm eating." TT said.
"For the hundredth time today. Is there something you aren't telling us." Rika said.
"No...." TT said giving an unsure look.
"Ooo.. Someone has a secret."
"It's not just her." Beyoncè said as she saw the rock on my fingers and everyone gasped.
"What, no, idk what you're talking about."
"Lies, he finally popped the question."
"Finally?"
"Yeah. He did tell you?"
"Tell me what?"
"Oh. While how can I say this. That day you left his house after yall fight he was gonna take you out and propose. And also the time when he came over he was gonna trying again but you two broke up."
"Damn. What how you know that."
"Because he told us the first time and then when he came over I could see the box thorough his pocket."
"Oh."
"Yeah. You're stubborn ass be doing too much." Rika said.
"Shut up and aren't y'all supposed to be working." I said causing everyone to laugh and get up.
"Whatever!" They said leaving the back and getting to work.
~
"So what's happening? How's the wedding gonna go down?" Keisha asked.
"I don't know what but I have somethings planned out."
"Do you at least have the guest list?" Beyoncè asked.
"No. I haven't even talk to Meek about anything?"
"Wait no. The real question that's on my mind is did you even meet his family and did he even met all of yours?" TT asked.
"No." I whispered just overthinking that. Oh my god. How'd we get passed that. I mean if forgot all about the fam. Are we moving too fast? What's gonna happened? How are we gonna tell our family outta nowhere.
"Earth to Nicki!" The girls said snapping me outta my thoughts.
"You better go talk to Meek about this because you can go through the wedding without meeting and getting to know the family." Sevyn said.
"You're right." I got up from the chair I was sitting in. And I walked to the door. "TT close up the shop for me."
"Ok."
"Bye!"
"Bye y'all."

Meek POV
5:35 pm
I was at my house waiting for Nicki because I wanted to take her somewhere special. To celebrate and to do one more thing.  I was sitting on the couch when I heard a car pull up. The door opened and got up to meet Nic at the door.
"Hey baby." Nic said as she pecked my lips.
"Hey. Baby I wanna take you somewhere tonight."
"Ok but Meek I need to talk to you about something."
"Ok we can talk about it when we get there."
"Ok."
"Now let's go upstairs and change our clothes so we can go."
~
"Meek where we are." She asked me just as we pulled to a house.
"Don't worry about you'll find out in just a few." I got put the car and walked to her side and helped her out the car. We walk to the front door the house and I got my keys and open the door.
"Meek what's-" Nic said before being cut off by my mom.
"Robert!" My mom said before embracing me. "How are you? Why are- well hello Robert who's your little friend?" My mom said looking at Onika giving her a hug.
"Mom this is Onika. Nic this is my mom Kathy."
"It's nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet you too sweetie I've heard so much about you. We was just about to sit down and eat. Come on." We went to the the table and everybody was there.
"Baby bro!" Na said coming to hug me.
"Hey big sis. Hey fam!"
"Hey."
"Everyone meet my girl Onika. Nic that's my sis Na, my unc Terrence and my aunt Taraji. And my cousins Andre, Hakeem, and Jamal"
"Hi everyone." Nic said shyly.
"So this is the wonderful girl you was talking about." Na said.
"Yea. She's amazing."
"Can we stop talking and eat I'm hungry." Hakeem said.
"Shut up boy." Taraji said hitting him upside his head.
"Come on now this is a family event now let bless the food so we can eat." My mom said. We blessed the food, talked, got our grub on. After we finished eating I stood up and tapped my wine glass.
"Ok. I would like to make a toast. First I wanna say I'm glad that I was able to get everyone here today. I glad y'all got to meet my girl and I hope there's many more days of this to come. Now there's a very special reason why I gathered y'all here today. Nic baby can you stand up." I grabbed Nic's hand and interlocked both of ours and she stood up.
     "Me and Onika are getting married."
___________________________________
Here's goes y'all update hope y'all like it.
How's the family gonna react?
Are they gonna be happy?
Find out next chapter.
Don't forget to check out my new book "the Kay dairies" later on today.
Love you guys
Sorry for errors😔
Comment📱Vote👍🏽 Share📥
Yannie😘