The Big Day: Part 2

Previously....
"You won't lose me again Rihmeek. And I don't want to lose you either." She said in my ear and then pulled away.

Ok before we move on with the ceremony is there anyone who has a reason these two shouldn't get married.

"Us!" Two voices said.
Meek POV
Me and Nicki looked down the aisle to see who said that along with everyone else and it was Ciara and a familiar face.
"Ciara what are you doing here! Your dumbass must like ruining shit and who's this?" Nicki yelled.
"I'm here to set all this shit straight. And Meek knows who this is. Don't you Meek!" Ciara said with sass and laughed.
"Meek who's that?" Nicki said looking at me.
"That's the girl that claimed to have my baby." I said whispering in her ear.
"Yea Meek and you broke my 'SISTER' Fah's heart." She said and we both gasped. I guess she never knew hell this too damn much. "Yeah now y'all are gonna pa-" she was knocked down by Alicia and Katy as she tried to pull out a gun. Fah grabbed a gun herself pulled the trigger.
Boom!!
Nicki POV
I was in the Ambulance with the girls everything happened so fast I had to process what happened.
(Flashback- Fah had pulled out her gun and aimed it at me. She shot and TT jumped in front of the bullet hitting her in her right side of her chest. She fell to ground and Tak and the guys grabbed her. I cried as I held her and Meek called for help. The girls gathered around me praying that she'd be ok.
"Stay with us T." I said through the tears and then 7 minutes later help came)
We got to the hospital and they got her into the emergency room while we had to stay back. The gang was there Meek was confronting me while the rest tried to come Omelly down. Because him and TT were getting pretty serious and seeing him like he's heart must be shattered.
2 hours later...
Still no response from the doctor and Omelly lost it. I was on the edge of losing it. I just kept thinking about what the hell I was gonna do to Ciara and that little bitch Fah after I get outta here. If my best friend is still alive they won't get it as bad but if she isn't then it will be a very long time til me and Meek get married. Just then the doctor come out.
"Family of Tyesha Thompson." We all stood up and Tak speed walked up to him being all up in his face.
"How happened mane? Is she ok dog? Is my girl ok?" He said up in his face as Meek and Pmon tried to pull him away a bit.
"She's in critical condition. She lost a lot of blood so we'll need one of y'all to give blood. So we'll need to do tests to see who's a match unless there's a family member you can call?"
"No sir. She has no live relatives but we'll be willing to take those tests." I said. "But will she be ok?"
"She'll be ok and we don't know when she'll wake up. She went to sleep after surgery but she's in her room 213 on the second floor, so y'all can go see her. Just know only up to two people can stay overnight everyone else leaves. Visiting hours are from 8am-9pm."
"Ok Doctor." I said and we all went up to her room. When we got to her door I got stopped for a moment as everyone else went in. I never thought that I would ever see my best friend in a hospital bed. I shed one more tears and Meek came over and wiped it away kissing my forehead and helped me walk into the room. I sat next to her bed with Rika and Omelly. There was a moment of silence and then someone sneezed.
"Bless you." Everyone said.
"Thanks you guys." TT said waking up and that put a smile on everyone's face.
"TT!" I screamed and hugged her. She hugged back giggling and the screamed in pain.
"Sorry. It's ok, what happened?"
"You took a bullet for me that's what happened. Girl why did you do that?"
"Because I didn't want to see you in the hospital again, I didn't want to lose my best friend and I didn't want Meek to lose you again either. I see how much y'all two are in love and I want y'all to live happy." When she said that I shed a tear.
"Awww...T."
"but baby I could've lose you." Omelly said grabbing TT hand.
"I know baby but Nic's my friend and I'd die for her."
"I understand but don't ever scare me like that again ok?" He said tearing up.
"I won't baby." TT said kissing him and they hugged.
"Yea cuz my mane was going crazy." Meek said and TT giggled.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yea." I said laughing.
"Wow. You really care." TT said starting to cry.
"Yea I do baby and that's why I was gonna do something really important but I guess I'll do it now." Omelly said getting on one knee. "My dog Meek made me realize not to let something you love so much go so I wanted to keep you in my life forever. I love you so much and I wanted to know- Tyesha Jessica Thompson will you marry me?" Omelly said and TT started to cry.
"Yes. I will baby I will." TT said and we all awed.
"Now another one getting married this is just so much...I love it!" Beyoncè said.
"Yea." I giggled.
"Speaking of marriages I know y'all wanted to finish and we didn't want T to miss it we invited your mom and the priest here to finish." Sevyn said as are opened the door so they could come in.
"Awww. Sevy. Thank you!" I said hugging her and my mom sat next to TT to check up on her. We got ourselves to finish.
Is everyone ready. We nodded our heads. Ok so we gathered here today to join these two since we already did the vow we're gonna move right along. Onika do you take Robert to be your lofty wedded husband to have and to hold. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, till may death do you part, for ever and ever.
"I do." I said me and him interlocked eyes.
And Robert do you take Onika to be your lofty wedded wife to have and to hold. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, till may death do you part for ever and ever.
"I do." He said and I smiled.
The rings please. Tak pulled out the rings and we put I our rings on each other's fingers. Now I proudly announce you Mr. And Mrs. Williams you may now kiss the bride.
He pulled me by my waist and we kissed and everyone celebrate.
"Thanks you guys."
"No problem Ms. Williams." I giggled.
"I like that it has a nice ring to it." Meek said.
"Yeah it does." I said kissing Meek. "I love this. This makes me happy. I finally found my one."
"And I found mines." Meek said kissing me one last time.

___________________________________
Please go read my another book I started called 'Adopted by Nicki Minaj' starting Me☺️ I hope you like it. I love all the support I got off this book! It was the best birthday present ever thx you guys! Love y'all! Mwah😘
Bday March 10♓️♓️
Yannie😘