Surprise

Meek POV
1 month later
12:46 pm

We just came back from New York from visiting her brother. And surprisingly me and him got along just fine. And TT came along cuz Omelly was outta town and she was lonely.
"TT you got my phone?" She ask her.
"Naw baby I got it, here." I handed her the phone. The ride was silently but good vibes were flowing throughout the car. Once we got home I carried Nic's and i's bags to her room and TT got her in her room.
"Ok I'm leaving you guys see y'all later." TT said leaving out the house.
"I'm so glad to be home. I hated being in that hospital. But it was great to see my brother after i got out. She said while laying down on her bed.
"I'm glad you out too." I said laying next to her. We locked into each other's eyes for a minute or so and I kissed her. And she deepened it then I pulled away.
"I can't wait til I heal up cuz then I want you to fuck the shit outta me." She said and we both laughed.
"Hell I'll put you in a fucking wheelchair." She punched me in the chest and laughed.
"Shut up." She laid her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her and we cuddled. It was a nice silent in the room until she spoke up.
"Rihmeek can you stay the night?"I looked down at her.
"Sure anything for you." I said loosing her forehead and even though it was only 1 something we were tired asf so we went to sleep.

Nicki POV
10:44 pm

I woke up in Meek's arms and all I could do was smile. I lay there for a bit staring at him thinking to myself. (I'm so lucky to have him and even though it's only been some weeks he's given me life.) I didn't even know he was talking to me because I was so into my thoughts.
"Hello, earth to Nic?" Meek said waving his hands in my face and I finally snapped out of it.
"Oh my bad." I said and we laughed.
"What time is it?" Meek asked. I I picked up my phone and looked at it.
"10:51, why?" I said putting my phone back on the counter.
"Cuz I wanna take you out." And I sat up.
"Ok. Well let me get in the shower." I said getting up and going to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and hopped in. I was washing myself up when I felt hands and something poking me from behind. I jumped and turned around giggling. "Stoooppp!" I said laughing.
"Come here!" He said. And I slowly walk back to him. He pecked my lips several times and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved to my neck and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he put me up against the wall. He lifted me up so that he could put my legs on his shoulders. He left a trail of kisses on my inner thighs and I gasped when I felt his warm tongue on my second set of lips. He started to go faster and then he added two fingers and my breathing started to pick up.
He added another finger and went even faster sending me into a frenzy and my legs started to get weak. At the point I reached my climax and he licked me up. He brought me back down to face level and I kissed him so I could taste myself. Without warned he rammed in me and I screamed loudly. "Ahhh. Fuck!" He went full force and it drove me crazy I was moaning hella loud and when I tried to cover my mouth but her used a free hand to pull my hands above my head. "Meeeeek" I screamed. My legs became weak again as I came harder than last time. But he didn't stop he kept going. I knew he wasn't going to stop til I said the magic word. "Daddddyyy." I said and he chuckled.
"My favorite word." He did two more long deep strokes and I came. And he pulled out and came on the shower floor. After that we washed up and got out going back into the room.
"You and that walk." He said laughing.
"Hey it's not my fault that you do this to me." I giggled.
"Yea that means I'm doing something right." He said kissing my neck.
"No. We need to get ready or we'll never make it outta this room." I said going to my dresser to get my lingerie.
"I don't mind that." He said walking up behind me rubbing himself on me.
"Stopp." I said pushing him off and running out of the room to the bathroom to put my lingerie on and locking the door. I came back out and went straight to my closet locking it.
"Yo why you bugging?" He said trying to unlock the door.
"Cuz you wanted to go out and now you playing." I said laughing looking for something to wear.
"Fine just can you come out?"
"No funny business!" I said laughing.
"Ight."
"Promise?"
"Yeah." I came out with a dress and shoes I wanted to wear. He came behind me and picked me up.
"Nooo. Put me down!" And he put me down. "Get dress we can do all that when we come back.
"Fine but don't say no shit like I'm tired." I looked at him with the 'really nigga' face.
"Fine." I said and he got dressed as I put my stuff on.

~

We pulled up to this fancy restaurant and he gave the keys to valet and went in. The waiter escorted us to our table and Meek pulled out my chair and then sat.

~

We was about to leave after they came back our check but he stopped me.
"Nic?" I looked up at him.
"Yeah?" He grabbed my hands and kissed both of them.
"It's been a month now and I know that from the first time I laid eyes on you I knew were special." He started to get on one knee and I started to tear up. "Would you do me the honor out being my girlfriend officially?" I looked at him as he pulled out a box and put a 15k promise ring on my finger.
                                       "Will you?"
________________________________________
Comment🔥Vote👍🏽Share📥
What do you think she's gonna say?🤔
Yannie😘