New Guy In My Life? Part 2

Nicki Pov
12:28am
I played the moment over and over and my head and I couldn't help but blush. Then TT walked downstairs.
"Well look who decided to come home." She said in a sassy way and I chuckled.
"Shut up TT I'm surprised your ass is still up." I said walking to the closet to hang my coat up.
"So how was it?" She said and gave my a look.
"Well if you want to know it was lovely, he's such a gentleman." I started to blush again.
"Awe...you're in love and why you blushing so hard?" She said laughing.
"Nothing." I said in my baby voice.
"You got some didn't you!?" She semi-yelled.
"No...we just kissed damn!" And she was shocked.
"Oh my god. My best friends got a boyfriend!My best friends got a boyfriend!" She said screaming through the house waking everyone up.
"What's all the commotion about? Some people are trying to sleep!" My mom yelled.
"Sorry Mama Carol, I'm just so happy my best friend got a new man!" She screamed.
"Well I'm happy for you Onika we'll talk about this tomorrow. Now go to sleep." My mom said close her bedroom door.
"Nicki get your ass up here and tell you what happened." Rika yelled and I walked up the stairs with TT in their room.
"Will y'all calm down it was just a kiss."
"Just a kiss Nika just five hours ago you were in tears now some guy you just met made you happy it's a fucking miracle." Keisha said.
"Yea you'd usually go through weeks full of crying. We're proud of you Nika and you should be to!" Rika said.
"I am but I wish y'all would stop yelling and go the fuck to sleep." We giggled.
"Ok we will when you tell us what happened." TT said. I roiled my eyes.
"Fine." I told them what happened and they were hype.
"Awwww...y'all goals!" They said in unison.
"Whatever you guys. But I'm tired Ima go to sleep." I said walking out the room.
"Nite love bird!" They said slowly and giggling.
I walked into my room and took out my shoes plopping in my bed and my phone ringed. I'd got a text.

Text Convo...
Unsaved Number- "Hey beautiful😘. It's Meek."
Nicki- "Hey."
Meek- "Wyd?"
Nicki- "I was about to go to sleep. I'm just so tired."
Meek- "Well Ima let you get your beauty sleep even though you don't need it. Nite ma😘💕"
Nicki- "Nite☺️😘❣"

I locked my phone and put it on the charger and went to the bathroom to take my shower and changed into a tank top and some pj shorts. I clapped my lights off and went to sleep.

Meek POV
2 weeks later
10:56am
I woke up to my phone going of crazy. I picked up the phone it was Tak.

Phone Convo...
Meek- "Yo wassup?"
Tak- "We in the hospital, Pmon got shot!"
Meek- "What! What happened?"
Tak- "The deal didn't go down so well. The guys we were doing business with didn't have the money to paid so decided to rob us. They shot at us while stealing the goods. We shot two of them and they shot Pmon."
Meek- "Damn! Where y'all at?"
Tak- "Mercy Hospital on Blunt Rd."
Meek- "Look I'm on my way."
Tak- "Ight."
I hung up.

I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom and took my shower. I put on my DC shirt with some jeans and my J's and my chains. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. When I got in the car I got a text from Nic.

Sexy💕👅🔥
"Good Morning😘"

I smiled as I pulled off and texted her back.

Text Convo...
Meek- "Good morning beautiful.How did you sleep?" 11:01 am
Nicki- "Ok ig too much still on my mind.😔Hbu?" 11:02 am
Meek- "Good I couldn't stop thinking about you😍 but ma you don't have to be sad." 11:05am
Nicki- "I know but it's things that I just can't get out of my head." 11:07am
Meek- "Well ma I don't want to hear you or see you sad. Tell you what, why don't I take you somewhere to help you get your mind off things."
Nicki- "Ok. What time?"
Meek- "I'll be there at 1 I have to go see a friend and I'll be right there and wear something pretty.😘"
Nicki- "Ok I'll see you then."
Meek- "Ok ma."
End Convo...

I pulled up to the hospital and went straight to the emergency room. And I saw Tak and Omelly. I went to them and dabbed them up.

"How's he doing?" Tak sighed.
"He's still in surgery. He got shot in the stomach and chest." Tak said rubbing his head.
"Damn. Do you at least know them dudes or know who he work for?" I said looking at the both of them.
"I heard one of the people's names but I don't know who they work for." Omelly said.
"Who was it?"
"Someone named Tajsier."

Nicki POV
12:26 pm

I just got out the shower and I put on a red pair of lingerie. I went into my closet to pick out what I was going to wear when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I semi yelled so the person can here me.
"Onika." My mom said.
"In here ma." She walked into the closet.
"Oh and where are you going missy?" I giggled.
"Out. Why you ask?"
"Oh cuz last night I heard you have a new boyfriend." She said giggling.
"Mom he's not my boyfriend I don't know why everyone is so hype. We just met and I'm giving him a try that's it I don't know why y'all jumping down my throat."
"We're just happy for you especially me I want you to be with someone who isn't going to hurt you."
"I get that ma but I don't wanna get my hopes up."
"Ok Nika. My bad but where are you going?"
"Out with Him."
"Well what's his name?"
"Meek. But mom I have to hurry and pick out an outfit he'll be here in 20 minutes."
"Ok I'll go see you when you get back." She said walking out the room.
I put on the cute baby blue dress with cut outs with my Gacuppi's. And I did my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. I got a text message from Meek.

🔥Cutie😜🤔
"I'm outside."

I looked out my window and he was leaning on his car and saw me and waved. And I waved back smiling. I went down the stairs and was stopped by the girls is the living room.

"And where are you going?" TT said.
"Yea. Who you looking cute for miss thang?" We all laughing.
"Nun of your damn business. Now if you can excuse me I have a date." I said with attitude walking out.
"Ok give him girl!" They said in unison as I closed the door. And I walked towards him.

"Hey ma." He said hugging me.
"Hey." I said shyly.
"You look gorgeous." He said opening my door.
"Thanks you don't look bad yourself." I said getting in.
"Thanks. I mean I try." I laughed and he closed my door.
He opened his door and got in.
"So where are we going?"
"It's a surprise. But when we get there I want you to tell me what's on your mind."
"I don't know."
"Nicki I wanna get to know you and I want you to be happy. And I want to be the one to do that. I know we barely know each other but you're special and I want to be with you."
"Ok I'll give it a try but..."
"No buts just trust me and let me be there for you."
"Ok."

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for any errors🖖🏽
Comment, vote, and share🔥😜
Yannie😘