One Last Time

*^Who went to Barbershop 3. I know I did. Comment below if y'all went to see it. Auntie was pawpin in that movie💖💯 it was crazy tho and I loved it anyways...^* now back to your regular scheduled program...

Meek POV
3:14 pm
We just landed back in ATL and it was time to get to business. Nicki had to go the shop so after we got to our houses and dropped of our luggage I dropped her off and headed to the warehouse.
~
"Sup man." Tak said as I walked in to the little room we had.
"Wassup."
"What's good man?"
"Nun much. Y'all cool?"
"Yea man." They said in unison.
"So you ready?" Omelly asked.
"Yea bro. Where they at?"
"In the back."
"Aight bring them out we gonna find this."
Tak and Omelly went to the back got the two people and tired them to chairs back to back. They had tapes on their mouths and of course tied up.
Meanwhile...
TT POV
"TT and Rika where the hell yall bitches going?"
"Put real quick we'll be right back in a hour." Nicki doesn't know but Me and Rika knew where CC and Baby Mama Drama was so we went to go help them.
Back again with the boys...
"Yo go get some water so we can wake these bitches up." I said and Omelly and Pmon went and got some water. They came back and threw it on them. They wake up screaming.
"My hair."Fah mummers through the tape.
"You bitch." Ciara mummers.
"You'll live...for now." I said. I look at Omelly and whispered in his ear. "Where they at?"
"Man they'll be here in two minutes."
"Ok." I walked back over to CC and Fah and I pulled the tape off their mouths.
"What are you gonna do to us?" Fah asked. "I thought you loved me Meek I was only doing that cuz I thought you were trapped." I screwed up my face,
"Bitch I never said I loved you. And bitch I was almost trap by your hoe ass. And it's not what Ima do to you..." I said as I heard a door open i turned around seeing TT and Rika. "It's what they're gonna do."
"Shit." I heard Ciara say under her breath.
"Hey guys." TT said to us.
"Hey dumb bitches." Rika said to them.
They didn't say a word Ciara just looked mad asf and Fah was terrified.
"Now y'all bitches don't wanna speak!" TT said yelling in Ciara face. "Cause y'all had a lot the say at the wedding. Especially since you shoot me. " she said in Fah's face.
"Well technically I was trying to shoot Nicki not you bitch." Fah managed to get out all shaken up.
"Well bitch you shouldn't have shoot at all or you wouldn't be in this situation but now both of y'all have to pay. And just cuz of that none of y'all bitches get mercy yet alone deserve it." TT said. She slapped Fah and punched Ciara. Ciara looked like she didn't care like she was ready to die. Rika pulled out a gun and aimed at Ciara's head.
"Ciara you used to be my sister. I don't what happened to you but I didn't want it to come down to this. After everything I'm sad to say that I might actually miss you're crazy ass. But after all you did and putting Nicki through hell you deserve this. At least we had one last time to have fun before it came to this." Rika said. She clocked the gun back and pull the trigger. Fah started crying knowing it was her turn. Rika gave the gun to TT and she placed the gun at Fah's head.
"To be honest I have nothing to say to you bitch." TT said and just shot her.
"Damn babe." Omelly said hugging TT.
"Hey I just wanted to handled business. Now I'll see you guys later me and Rika gotta get back before our girl trips." TT said as she and Rika hugged everyone. They walked out the door as we went to get rid of the bodies.

Nicki POV
7:12 pm
These birches got some explaining to do they've been gone for three hours and it's about closing time. Just as I got finish the last costumer they cane in. "Where've you bitches been?" I said with a mad look on my face.
"Sorry Nic time just fell by." Rika said.
"Time fell by my ass. What are y'all hiding?"
"Nothing we just had to take care of something." TT said.
"Take care of what?" I asked. Rika looked hesitate to answer so she saw Keisha come out from the back. "Hey Ke." She said avoiding the question.
"Hey girl where were you?"
"Taking care of some business."
"Oh." She said realizing what she meant but I didn't know what it's like everyone knew something that I didn't know. "Well I'll see y'all tomorrow I'm tired."
"Ok. But don't forget about dinner tomorrow."
"I won't Nic. Night y'all."
"Night!" We said in unison.
" I'm not done with y'all two. Well ficus this tomorrow cuz I know y'all hiding something. And T close up for me." I walked out the shop and went in my car and drove home.
___________________________________
Sorry y'all I'm late but I got y'all. What y'all thinks gonna happen next???
Yannie😘