What Is It Now

Nicki POV
"What! What's soo important that I should hear your dumbass mouth!" I said walking inside to the living room.
Taj- "Your mom is here."
"What...why tf is she there?"
Taj- "Idk. She just showed up wanting to talk to you."
"But she knows I moved out of there."
At that point my mom snatched the phone out of his hand.
Mama Carol- "Daughter where the hell are you? You haven't called me or visit me in a month and a half!?"

"Sorry mom I've been busy and why are you there you know I moved out."
Mama Carol- "No I didn't I thought you still lived here!?"
"Caiah didn't tell you?!"
Mama Carol- "No he didn't."
"Ima kill him when I come back!"
Mama Carol- "Don't do that and what do you mean back?"
"Mom I went back to Georgia. I'll talk to you when I get there just get outta that damn house!"
Mama Carol- "Onika. Your language.
"Sorry ma. I'll see you later."
Mama Carol- "Ok.."
Taj tried to snatch the phone back from my mom and talk to me but I hung before he got the chance.

Keisha- "Who was that?"
"Taj and my mom was at his house." The all looked at me with a perplexed look.
TT- "Why was she there?"
"She was looking for me and she was worried."
Rika- "A phone call would've been nice." We all start busting out laughing.
"That wouldve been nice then I wouldn't have had to hear Taj's voice. But now I have to go back to LA. But I need y'all to come with me.
TT- " Girl like we'd let you go back there alone and plus we need to pay that lil boy a lil visit."
I shook my head.

It was 6 o'clock and we all gathered our bags we packed cuz we was gonna stay in LA the week. We all got into TT car and headed to the airport.

~~

As we landed I called my mom telling her we were here. She said she was waiting for us at the front of the airport. We walked to get our luggage and I bumped into a handsome tall chocolate man.

"Sorry, my bad. I don't mean to.."
Mystery Man- "You cool ma." he said helping me pull my luggage from the convert belt handed them to me.
"Thanks sir.." I said bout to walk away when he said something and i turned around.
"What did you say?"
Mystery Man- "I said I didn't caught your name." I walked closer to him so I could here him.
"Onika...but everyone calls me Nicki. And you?"
Meek- "Rihmeek...but call me Meek."
"Ok Meek...see you around!" I said starting to walk away again so I could kept up with the girls.
Meek- "Hopefully...Bye beautiful!"
"Bye..." I said waving walking to the car.
I put my luggage in the trunk and go into the backseat with TT and Rika. And they look at me with a blank expression on they face.
Mama Carol- "Hey baby...you got everything?"
"Yea mom you can pull off." I said sitting back in my seat.
TT- "And where were you miss thang?"
"I got held up at the convert belt my bad." I said smiling extra hard.
Rika- "Why you smiling so hard?" And I chuckled.
"No reason. Just met a sexy ass stranger." I started to blushing.

They pulled up to the house and we got settled in. Hopefully I can get through this week.
-----------------------------------------------------
Like comment and vote😘
For for any errors