New Problem

4 weeks later....
Nicki POV
11:39 am
Today I felt like today was a start of a new hell hole. Even though i still had a lil bit of a happy ever after and i woke to the most loving person I could ever have in the world. I still had shit to be handled so I can be truly happy. I turned facing Meek in the bed and placed my hands on his face looking at him sleep peaceful trying to get my mind off the negative. Damn he fine and he's all mine. I kissed him on the lips and surprising he kissed back and deepened it. I giggled pulling away.
"How long have you been up?"
"For 15 minutes." he said pulling me closer and opening his eyes. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment and we kissed . "You know you're beautiful right?"
"Yes i do baby." i said with a smile. "So what we doing  today?"
"I was just thinking we could stay in bed and have a lil fun." he said rubbing my ass and i chuckled as he turn us over kissing me. I stopped him.
"After we eat ok."
"Aight. Where you wanna go?"
"IHOP."
"Ok."
We hopped in the shower and then got dress and went to IHOP.

"Yes mom."
"I was just calling to check on you. How's the honeymoon?"
"It's good. We're coming home tomorrow."
"Ok cuz the girls been calling trying to find out when you coming back to the shop."
"Yea I put them on the block list cuz I know they try and call me every second."
"Well they you're friends."
"Yea."
"I'll talk to you later sweety. Be safe."
"Ok love you mom."
"Love you too."
And we hung up. It was 6:00 pm and Meek was sleep and I was up watching tv. I guess it true i am NyQuil. After IHOP we came back here and things got crazy. No details lol. But he went to sleep and I stay up watching tv with Meek's arms wrapped around my torso. I looked away from the tv real quick and checked my phone.
39 Instagram notifications
2 messages
16 Twitter notifications
I checked my messages from my brother and Jaz. Then I scrolled through my Instagram and Twitter. I got bored and there was nothing to do so I decided to go and make me something to eat.

Meek POV
7:42 pm
I finally woke up after 8 rounds and that shit had me out. I look out and realized Nicki wasn't on her side then my phone rung and it was Tak.
Phone Call
"Wassup."
"Hey dog we got what you asked for. When you coming back so we can get rid of our problem?"
"Tomorrow. How's TT?"
"She good we just got home to long ago but yea. What time you wanna start?"
"5 in the afternoon. Then Nicki want everyone to come out with us cuz she want squad time." He chuckled.
"Squad time. Really Nigga."
"I know my girl silly but yea so I'll see you."
"Aight. Tell Nicki I said wassup with her." And we both hung up.
End Convo
I got up and went downstairs with Nic.
"Good evening Mr. Williams."
"Good evening Mrs. Williams." She smiled.
"I love this." She said as I came sitting next to her in the couch.
"Same. I said kissing her forehead. Then I kissed her belly. "How's my little girl doing?" She giggled.
"How do you know what gender it is?"
"Because I'm a god."
"Yea whatever," she said pushing me off and getting up. I grabbed her hand and say her on my lap. Then I put my hand on her cheek and looked her in the eyes.
"You know I love you, right?" She smiled and we kissed.
"Yes I do." She pecked my lips one more time before getting up. "I'll be right back."
Keisha POV
It was 8 and I wanted to check on Nic so I called up her phone for the 100th time and finally she answered.
Phone Convo
"Hey KeKe."
"Hey bitch how come you didn't answer the other times."
"Sorry I just needed alone time and y'all was calling crazy so I blocked y'all."
"We blocking each other now."
"No no I'm sorry girl."
"Cuz you had me worried."
"Why didn't you just call me or one of his friends?"
"Cuz he wasn't answering either." I laughed a lil bit.
"Well then that will tell you not to call us like crazy people."
"Yea yea. Whatever. But what you doing girl?"
"Just Chillin but when we get back we need to handle that lil problem."
"Yea but I have seen nobody so I don't know what happened."
"Well we gonna find them and they will die cuz nobody gonna ruin my life no more. I wanna be fully happy and stay that way. I don't want no more bullshit anymore."
"Ok Nika."
"Oh and also tell the others that when we get back we all going out I have something to tell y'all."
"Ok Nika. See you tomorrow girl."
"Ok bye love you Ke."
"Love you too Nika."
End Convo
___________________________________
What you thanks going on? Yes I started it back up after all. Sorry it took me so long though guys but I got y'all. Thanks for y'all love and I'll try to update for y'all tonight so be on the lookout.
Yannie😘