The Big Day: Part 1

Nicki POV
10:29 am
The day has finally come. I finally get to marry the love of my life. I've done all this planning and it finally paid off. But who thought it'd be so stressful. After the bachelorette party I don't know what would happen today all I know is that I woke up with a huge hangover. I woke the girls up and gave everyone an aspirin including myself and we got showered. Then we all put on some casual clothes and headed to get our hair and nails done. I'm going through with the wedding because I really love Meek but I'm not forgetting about what he did. I'll confront him about later.
~
"So Nic whatcha gonna do?" Beyoncè asked.
"Yea Nic don't do nothing you might regret." Rika said.
"You guys I'm going through with the wedding I'm not crazy I love Meek to death I just need a lil time from him so I can get this in my head. But right now I'm just thinking if I marry him will he break my heart." I said as I shedder a tear but TT wiped it away.
"Nika don't say that we all know if Meek try that shit he's a fool." Sevyn said.
"Yea Nic you're one of a kind and no one can have the crazy unique and wild personality like you. You're just having doubts or as normal people call it Wedding Jitters." Rihanna said.
"Trust us, you two are the most cutest couple that loves each other so much. Y'all are inseparable I don't know how y'all two lasted that long away from each other. Expect for last time but I know damn well y'all two wanted to get back together than." Jaz said.
"Yea I guess you guys are right. Now let's get slayed!"
Meek POV
11:22 am
I woke up on the couch in the living and all I could think about was last night. I fucked up and should've just left when I had the chance. Then again I should've start drink but I hope that Nic don't quit on us and cancels this. I left out the house grabbing my keys and got in my car. I needed to clear my head so I took a drive to this cliff a lil but away from the beach house. When I got there I say on the top of my car and laid down looking out at the sky going into my thoughts.
15 minutes later...
"Meek?" I heard a male voice say.
"Who's-" I paused once I saw who it was after sitting up and turning my head.
"August mane. What are you doing here?"
"Came to support my bro. Word on the street my nigga got whipped."
"Who told you that?"
"Tak. But why you up here aren't you supposed to be getting ready."
"Mane I did some dumb shit so now my girl mad at me and I don't know if she still going through with the wedding."
"Bro don't worry. Trust me you know what holding on." He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He put the phone call on speaker.
Phone Call...
"Hey baby wassup!"
"Hey Rih you with the girls right?"
"Yeah and Nic's going through with it"
"Ok great"
"Where are you?"
"I'm actually here in the Bahamas I'm standing with my mans Meek. Say hey."
"Sup Rih. I didn't know y'all was together."
"Yeah. 6 years."
"Damn well I'll see ya later Rih."
"Ok Meek. Bye baby."
"Bye. Love you."
"Love you too."
End of Convo...
"See told you I got you. Now let's caught and get shit popping." Aug said making me laugh. We got in our cars and drove back to the house.
~
The Wedding Ceremony...
We are gather here today to unite this lovely family and these two love birds. Onika and Robert. The couple decided to give their vows from those heart so well start with Onika.
She started shaking at first and I could see she was lost in words. But she got herself together quickly. "Rihmeek. When I first met you it was crazy because so much was happening to me and you was there to make me happy even when I wanted to just die. We've been through some stuff and I know there's some more stuff heading our way. But I want do go through it with you because we're  inseparable and are love is stronger than anything. I love you Rihmeek and I'm so glad God brung you into my life." After she got done she started to cry and I hugged her as everyone said Awww..
Now you Robert.
"Onika when I first met you I knew there was something about you. I know you've been through a lot and I put you through a lot. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. Your my world and I can't believe I'm saying this but when I almost lost you twice I cried because my love is so strong for you and I've never fell this way. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want you to every think twice I want you to be my wife, because you make happy and you got a nigga whipped. I love you Nika." I said and a tear fell from my face. And Nic hugged me crying from the touching poem.

"You won't lose me again Rihmeek. And I don't want to lose you either." She said in my ear and then pulled away.

Ok before we move on with the ceremony is there anyone who has a reason these two shouldn't get married.

              "Us!" Two voices said.
___________________________________
Hey guys!  How are y'all looks like the story is about to come to an end. But I'll be coming out with a new book really soon. It's another Nicki book so check it out.
Sorry for any errors😑
Yannie😘