All Eyes On Us

Meek POV
8:37 am
I wake up with Nicki in my arms and I couldn't help but stare. She look so beautiful and peaceful sleeping. I took a couple seconds and admires her and stroked her hair then I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I did my routine and then went back into the bedroom and she was still sleep so I ordered us some breakfast to be sent to the room. Then I climbed back in bed and pulled her close and starting kissing on her neck.
"Baby what are you doing?" She said slowly opening her eyes moaning.
"Well good morning sleepy head." I said still kissing on her neck.
"Good morning." She said turning around to face me giggling. "What time is it?" She asked yawning.
"8:49 why?"
"Oh shit Ima be late!" Her eyes grew bigger and she hopped outta bed.
"Be late for what?" I gave her a confused look.
"I'm supposed to take care of some business while I was here I'm supposed to meet up with my girls at 9. I need to get fast." She said rushing to get dress.
"Awe my bad ma let me take you back."
"I'm sorry I have to go early but I'll promise I'll come back if you want me to?"
"Of course but before we leave at least have breakfast with me."
"Ok."

Nicki POV
9:01 am

So after we ate breakfast we got off the boat and got in the car to go back to my mom's house. We pulled up to the house and my friends were sitting on the porch waiting for me.
"I'll see you later ok baby." I said kissing his lips.
"Ight, see ya."
I got out the car and walked to the girls.

"Well look at who we have here?" Keisha said a lil pissed off.
"I'm sorry you guys. I lost track of time."
"I know why. Because you was doing god knows what with you new boyfriend." TT said.
"Look I said I'm sorry stop being mad at me!"
"We're not mad just disappointed...because you didn't call us after to spill the tea." Rika said making us all laugh.
"I'll tell you in the car now can we please go handle this business so I can get back to where I need to be." I said laughing.
"Oh where to you're new boyfriend?" They said laughing.
"He's not my boyfriend..." I said laughing.
"Yet." They said in unison.
"Whatever come on!" I said and we walked to the car and got in driving off. We headed to Regina house to pay the bitch a lil visit. Eventhough I was a nice person and Taj wasn't my boyfriend anymore I still hated the fact that the botch had the nerve to be a fake friend so instead of drinking to take the hurt and pain out I decided to go and beat the bitch up and plus she's got what's coming to her.

"So tell us!" Keisha said.
"Ok fine." So I told them what happened not all of is cuz most of it wasn't their business anyway and we pulled up to Regina's house. I got out first and went to the bitch door.
"So what's the game plan?" Rika said and they all looked at me.
"We're just gonna scared the bitch to make sure she'll never mess with me or any one else again."
"Don't kill her now Nic cuz we know you're bitch ass it crazy as fuck!" We all laughed.
"If I do just in case y'all might have to pick me up and carry me out of the house." I said knocking on the door. "Ok so when she opens the door grab her, ok?"

"Got it." They said and she opened the door.
"Hey Bitch!" I said as they grabbed her hands and walked into the house pinning her against the wall. "So you think you gonna get away with fucking up my life just like that." I chuckled evilly.
"Nicki what are you doing here?"
"To pay a lil visit to the bitch that ruined my life. Me and him just got back on the right page and you had to go and fucked it up. He was my everything and you known that so now you and him are going to get what's coming." She spit at me but missed.
"Bitch you tried to spit on me!" I slapped her then punched her in the stomach and face a few times and she started coughing up blood. I wrecked her house a lil bit and came back to her. "And if you call the police I promise to kill your ass so try me. Try me again bitch and Ima make you think twice about what you did." And we walked out and got back in the car driving off.

"Damn Nika you showed her." Keisha laughed.
"Yea if I was you should would've die then."TT said.
"Yea him and her." Rika said. And I laughed then thought about something.
"That reminds me I still gotta get the rest of JT shit luckily I still have the key just hope he's not there." I was in the driver's seat so I drove to Taj's house. "Guys I'll be right back." I got out the car and to the door. I opened the door and I didn't hear no one in the house so I went upstairs to get the rest of my stuff. I got to the master bedroom and went to my old closet. I found some things I left here so I gathered them up and put them in a bag. After I was done with the bag I felt strong hands wrap around my waist.
"I knew you would come back." And Taj kissed my neck.
"Didn't come back I came to get my shit." I turned around and tried to get passed him but he grabbed hold of my arms.
"You're not leaving me again." He held on tighter.
"Taj get off of me I moved on." I tried to get out of his grip.
"I don't give a damn about your dumbass boyfriend. You're mine and plus Ima kill that lol boyfriend of yours now come and give daddy some love." He gripped me up and put me over his shoulders and I banged on his back. He throw me on the bed and I tried to get up and run but he slapped me and held me down and I screamed all loud as I could for help.

TT POV
11:26 am

We were waiting for Nicki to come out so we could go eat and I heard screaming coming from instead the house.
"Guys did you heard that?"
"Yeah sounds like screaming."
"Y'all don't think..." We all got out the car and ran to the door good thing Nicki didn't lock the door. We ran upstairs to the bedroom and Taj was raping Nicki. We all tried to get him off of her but he just smacked us all back. I reached into my purse and pulled out a gun the last thing I heard was a BOOM!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Comment, rate, vote🔥
Sorry for any errors💕
Yannie😘
Get me some ideas and tell me what you like...☺️🤗