No Worries

Previously...
Meek POV
"Ok. I would like to make a toast. First I wanna say I'm glad that I was able to get everyone here today. I glad y'all got to meet my girl and I hope there's many more days of this to come. Now there's a very special reason why I gathered y'all here today. Nic baby can you stand up." I grabbed Nic's hand and interlocked both of ours and she stood up.
     "Me and Onika are getting married."

Nicki Pov
9:02 pm
Meek and I was waiting for their response. And Na and Ms. Kathy got up and hugged us while the others screamed and shouted in excitement.
"I'm so proud of you son!" Ms. Kathy said hugging Meek.
"That's great I always wanted sister." Na said hugging me.
"Welcome to the family Onika." Ms. Kathy said.
"Thanks Ms. Kathy."
"And from now on you call me Mama Kathy ok?"
"Ok Mama Kathy." She giggled.
"Now we have something to really celebrate." His mom went to the kitchen and grab a very expensive bottle.
"Mom why you grab the fine wine from French."
"Cuz tonight we're celebrating my son and my soon to be new daughter in law engagement."
"Yea finally someone got my cousin whipped." Hakeem said laughing and Meek punched him.
"Shut up fool!" Meek said making me giggle.
The rest of the night we drank and play games. It was fun and entertaining, I learned so much about his family and now it was time to introduce to mines.

3 days later...
"Mom we're here!" I said screaming through my mom's house indicating that me and Meek was here.
"I'm in the kitchen sweety." She said. Meek and I walked into the kitchen were my mom was cooking mashed potatoes. You could also smell the aroma of Turkey, Cabbage and Mac and Cheese. "Hey baby." She said hugging me. "Hello Meek."
"Hi Ms. Maraj." Meek said as she hugged him.
"Sorry Ima hugger." She said and he chuckled. "ok dinner's almost done so Nika I need you to go get Caiah. His in he's room playing his game."
"Ok mom." I went upstairs as Meek stayed downstairs with my mom and helped her set the table.
"Caiah." I said knocking on his door. He opened it two seconds later jumping on me.
"Hey baby bro." I said hugging him. I mean it was a lil childish considering her was 15 but I haven't seen in in two years because he went to live with dad.

Meanwhile...
Meek POV
"So I heard your marrying my daughter?" Ms. Carol said while setting up the table.
"Yes i am Ms.-"
"Mama Carol. Call me Mama Carol."
"Mama Carol." She giggled.
"Well I'm happy for y'all two. I'm just glad she outta that other situation."
"What do you mean?"
"That Taj mess. I never liked him he was always so rude and aggressive. He hurt my baby girl to death. Kind reminded me of the man I used to love and how he became when he was drinking and smoking."
"Well I'm glad she's outta that too. But what happened to you two?" As I said that Nicki and Caiah came down the stairs into the dining room. Nic sat next to me and Mama Carol and Caiah sat on the opposite.
"Who's this." Caiah asked referring to me.
"Caiah this is Meek the one I was telling you about."
"Oh. Hi."
"Hey lil man." We blessed the food, ate and talked throughout the night. Everyone enjoyed themselves and there's no worries. Now I just have to plan this.
___________________________________
Mini Update!!
Hey y'all here's a lil something for you looks like everything is working out. Hope y'all in enjoying it it might all little boring now but all that's about to change. Stay Tuned! ☺️
Comment📱Vote👍🏽Share📥
Sorry for the Errors😔
Yannie😘