That Eventful Night

P.S. I dedicate this chapter to my friend Shamira because one she's my lil weirdo and she wanted me to do this. So I hope she likes it and everyone else enjoy.

Nicki POV
10:46 pm
I put on a two piece black lingerie set and laid on the bed. A few minutes later Meek came walking in and his licked his lips.
"Damn ma." He said and he walked over to the bed. And I pulled him by his shirt.
"Come here daddy." I said in a sexy tone. He laid down on the bed and I climbed on top of him. I kissed him and deepened it. Then I move to his neck he moved his hands to my ass as I moan and he groan a lil bit. I took off his shirt and kissed all his tattoos and I moved til I got to his jean bottom. I tugged on his jeans and he look confused.
"Nic what you doing?"
"I'm not Nic. My name's Cookie. And I'm trying to please you daddy." I continued and he took off his jeans and his boxers and now he was fully naked. I put my hair into a ponytail and then grabbed his dick jerking him off. Then I spit on it and jerked him off again without warning I took him into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. "Fuck." He said and he grabbed my ponytail. I deep throated him a couple of times and all I could hear him say was "Fuck Nic." Then he bursts in my mouth and I swelled it and licked my lips. "Damn daddy." I said as I crawled back up to his face and kissed him again. And our tongues fought for control in the end he was now in control. He turned us over so now he was on top and in full command. He kissed me with so much passion and love that our bodies were one. Then he moved down to my neck leaving trails of kiss going down to the lace of my lingerie. He pulled them down and started to feast on me then he started to kiss my enter thighs. "Baby stop teasing I want you now. He didn't waste no time. He went full force into me and I scream. "Aahhhhhh!" It felt so good and with all the aggressiveness he kissed me like he love me and fuck me like he hates me. He did nice fast strokes and it send me into a frenzy. "Rihmeeeeek!" I said as I couldn't catch my breath. As he went harder he lifted up one of my legs hitting my spot. "Yass. Baby. Right. There." I said in the middle of breaths. My body started to relax, "daddy I'm gonna cum." I said. "Hold it for daddy." "I can't daddy..." I said panting. "Come for daddy." And I came all on him and he kept going. This time he did long deep slow strokes making me crazy. "Faster daddy. Faster!" And he went faster and made me come for a second time. I kissed him as he laid down on his back and I got on top. I slid on to him and began to ride him as he has his hands on my waist. And as I went faster I started bouncing on him. "Fuck!" We said. I rode that shit like a pro and came and rod it out. I got off and he came in the sheet and as laid back down to caught my breath. "Face down, Ass up" he said and I obey his command. He slid in me and went as fast as he could it was like he was training for a marathon and it just drove me crazy. "Fuck baby!Oh yes!Right there!" Is all I shouted through your the room making me come for the fourth time. We then went to the bathroom and got in the shower. As we stepped into the shower. I let my hair down as he grazed into my eyes. He kissed me and I deepened it he pushed me up against the wall and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He kissed my neck and left marks all over. He slid in me going slow making sure I was please. And the bathroom filled with moans. And I came and he pulled out coming out on the shower floor. We washed up and then headed to the kitchen. Might as well try this I always wanted to. He bend me over on the counter top and smacked my ass. He focused himself in me and started going in hard making me gasp and as my mouth was open nothing was coming out but I felt like I was screaming. "Yes daddy yes." "What's my name?" "Big Daddy!" I screamed as he went harder and he put one of my legs on the counter top. "Ahhhhhhh." I screamed as I came for the sixth time. Thank god for this man. Then he put me up against the wall. He put my leg straight up in the air so now I was in a ballet position and his slammed in me. When was I able to do this?Where the hell did all this flexibility come from.? He fucked the shit out of me one last time before we both came. After we were done he took me to the bed. Got new covers and sheets and we laid in bed. "I love you baby." He said looking at me. "I love you too daddy." I said he smiled as I kissed him. We snuggled up and went to sleep. Three words Best Sex Ever!
________________________________________
Comment💌Vote🔥Share📥
Give me feedback. how you like the book?
Let me know!
Yannie😘