Alpha's Claim 18

Alpha's Claim-Ladies man ends up with two guys.

Liam's POV

"Derrick how could you be so rude to Hazel like that!"The Luna yelled at Derrick as I clinched my fist. That was way out of line especially in front of so many people.

"It was between me and her."He said clenching his jaw.

"Like hell it was if everyone heard!"I yelled.

"We didn't meddle in your relationship so don't meddle in ours."He said looking at me seriously.

"What are you taking about?"I said eyebrows furrowed,"I have nothing to hide!"

"Jason and Andrew?"He asked,"You weren't fooling anyone."

"I'm not."I said my voice cracking,"It's not like that. It's for them."

"Derrick how can you be so mean towards your friends? Your behavior is not fit for an Alpha."His mother said shocking us all seeing as that was the worst insult that could be given towards the heir of an Alpha.

"Let's go inside the room."I said as Chris, Andrew and Jason followed me into Chris' room.

"I'll come back."Chris said opening the window to his room.

"Chris don't do this to yourself."I said knowing he was going to go see Hazel. She had always liked Derrick and she wasn't just going to leave him because he said some hurtful words because the mate bond was very powerful if you let it and they both let it."What about your mate? She's at her house waiting for you to return."

He sighed jumping out the window but not before saying,"I just want to talk to her."

I laid on the bed wondering how everyone's lives became fucked up ever since we all met our mates. We all became irrational idiots for one reason or another. 

"Liam?"

"Hmm."I mumbled.

"You didn't tell Hazel about us?"Jason asked sitting on the chair awaiting my answer as I sat up in the bed.

"I thought you didn't want me to tell anyone but I had wholeheartedly accepted you guys so I told my parents."I said explaining my reason so they didn't think I was ashamed of them in any way. I mean I wasn't gay but then again my mates were picked for me for a reason. The only reason we wouldn't be together is if they rejected me.

"We didn't reject you."Andrew said looking toward the ground.

"I know."I said standing up and giving both of them a kiss on their forehead before making my way outside.

"I'm sorry."Derrick said coming up to me but I shrugged it off,"I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to."

"I know. I fucked up bad. I just go crazy when I know how many guys like her."He sighed running his hands through his hair.

"Don't let the fear drown out rationality. She loves you, you know?"I said getting a cigarette from my pocket."I wouldn't tell you something I don't know."

"I know thanks."He sighed.

"You're lucky she loves you or I would have tried to beat the shit out of you future Alpha or not."I said stressing the word 'tried' because he was after all the Alpha.

"Wouldn't blame you, I was an ass but If you ever need to talk?"He asked as I knew he was talking about Jason and Andrew."You're not just my Beta but my best friend."

"I'll take you up on that when you got your shit sorted out."I said half-serious and half-joking. I wanted him to sort of what he had to with my sister then he can help me out if he wanted but it was my fault in the first place.