Alpha's Claim 20

Alpha's Claim- I Trust You

Hazel's POV

"Let's go on a date."

"What?Why?"I asked stuffing pretzels in my mouth as we watched TV. All day he had been extra nice and doing many things for me but sometimes he went a little overboard.

"Why not?"He asked his smile still intact.

"Well okay."

"Trust me it will not be a cliche date. So go get dressed in something warm and I'll pick you up in an hour."

"Okay."I sighed laughing when he gave me a look because he was more excited then I was.

I walked towards my car and drove to my house. I dressed simple in black jeans, combat girl boots, and red sweater. I just spent the rest of the time watching my favorite show.

"What are you doing?"Liam asked coming inside the house.

"Derrick insisted we go on a date. "

"I should ask them on a date!"Liam exclaimed before he left back outside.

Okay. I continued to watch TV until there was a knock at the door and I knew it was Derrick.

"Nice."I said commenting on his attire. He wore a hoodie and black jeans.

"Thanks. You always look beautiful."He said kissing my forehead.

"Thank you."I said as I followed him out to his car.

It took an hour and city away to get to the location he wanted and a grin made It's way to my face as he pulled up in front of The Hangout. It was a teenage sport and rollercoaster place to hang out. I haven't been here in a very long time.

"It's already fun."I smiled grabbing his hand pulling him towards the entrance.

He laughed stopping, I was about to protest when he turned me around planting a kiss. I smiled into the kiss pulling away turning around but grabbed me from behind in his arms.

"Come on Derrick!"I laughed glad when he walked next to me.

He paid the tickets and buffet ticket as we made our way inside. The rollercoaster and games were all inside which I was grateful for since it was so cold out.

"Let''s go to laser tag!"

"Okay."He smiled making me smile as well.

The instructor began talking as we put on our vest and laser guns.

"Since there's an even amount let's go boys versus girls."

Everyone clapped and making remarks of how they would win. We seemed to be the only couple not part of the group.

The game began as everyone ran into the black tunnel and into a highlighted neon course as everyone spread out.

Five minutes into the game I hadn't seen Derrick but had taken out three guys already. It was easy since the target was at their chest and of course all guys were confident to think they weren't going to get out. 

"There are 3 girls left and three guys left!"the intercom boomed,
"Who will win?"

I laughed quietly when I spotted a guy trying to be sneaky but I immediately aimed at him pulling the trigger smiling when he looked stunned as he looked at me. His defeated face turned to a smile as he started to walk to the beginning of the tunnel.

"2 guys 3 girls left!"The guys said with humor in his voice.

It went on until it was just me and a guy which I'm guessing is Derrick. I moved quickly around the course. I immediately shot his vest laughing when the light dimmed.

I laughed when he looked back at me,"I knew it was you!"

"Of course babe."I said giving him a kiss as the neon lights turned off and a different light turned on.

"Girls win!"

"Let's go eat."Derrick said gabbing my hand after being congratulated for winning it. When being teenagers, this game was very serious.

"You know I had a fun time."I said bitting into the steak they were serving in the buffet."What's wrong?"I asked when his smile faded.

He was glaring at some guys behind me a table away."What are you doing?"

"Nothing. They keep staring."

"Stop. We can't go anywhere without you becoming paranoid."

He sighed laying his head on the table."I'm sorry."

"Well I don't usually have sex on the first date but I'll make an exception."I said jokingly.

His eyes shot up towards mine as he probably knew what I was trying to say. He could mark me today after we left.

We went around the place riding rides and generally having fun. This is actually the most fun I've had in a while.

"Let's leave?"I asked looking at my phone which read nine and we had an hour to get back.

"Yeah."He said grabbing my hand making our way towards the car.

"Your phones ringing."

"Check it?"He said pulling into the highway as I grabbed his phone from the center console.

"Kate said "She had had a good time last night!""I said,"What do I text text her back?"

"Hazel I didn't."He pleaded.

"Okay."I said waiting for him to write what he wanted me to.

"Okay?"

"Okay."I repeated.

"You're not gonna question?"

"Do you want me to? I trust you enough that if you say no it's no."

"So?"I asked showing him his phone.

"Oh just don't reply. I never do."He said as I put the phone down moving the seat back closing my eyes.

It felt like minutes before I was woken up."Your house or mine?"

"Yours."I mumbled waking up and pushing the seat foward. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes, a small smile coming to my face as we pulled into the pack house.

I turned towards him as he chuckled."I was hopeful."

I smiled grabbing his hand once we where outside the car. Once inside the pack house I pushed him up against his door kissing his neck.

"Haze."He moaned grabbing my hips pushing me against door.

I closed my eyes as he lifted my legs to wrap around his waste. He opened his door with one hand while holding me up with the other.

"Fuck."Derrick growled as I rocked myself against him. Derrick laid down with me on top as I made quick work of his shirt showing his muscular chest that I couldn't resist biting.

I took my boots, shirt, hoodie, and jeans off as I stared at Derrick who was breathing heavily taking off his jeans.

I crawled on top of him excited when my skin tingled when our skin came in contact with one another."Ugh."

This experience didn't compare to the other times. It was different, in a good way, yet I didn't know sex between us could get any better.

"I'm going to bite you."I said seductively. His eyes blew open wide and his wolf came fourth,"Do it."

I bit into his shoulder keeping my hold onto his shoulders as he groaned in pleasure. I licked my bite looking at the tattoo of my wolf on my chest. I looked at it in pride kissing his lips. He set me on his lap as he kissed my collarbone and neck before biting into my shoulder making me see stars.

I looked down to see the mark on my chest. It was Derrick's wolf.

I looked at Derrick when I felt his tongue sliding across the tattoo, this was going to be a long night, good thing I took a nap.