Alpha's Claim 13

How I Imagine Derrick(kind of)------>

Major Confliction.

Chris' lips moved against mine passionately and lovingly and we were into it when his phone beeped making me jump while he laughed answering his phone,"Hello?"

I turned back towards the movie when I saw Chris' wallpaper on his phone. It was a picture of me laying on him sound asleep. I had to say I didn't know when he took it but I loved the picture.

My phone rang Girls Girls Girls by Mötley Crüe knowing it had to be Liam since that was the ringtone I had assigned him on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hazel can you please come home. I need to talk to you."He said desperation leaking in his voice alerting me.

"Be right there."I said hanging up grabbing my shoes and sweater from the chair that it was laying on.

"Where are you going?"

"Liam called. I'll text you."

"Uhm okay."

I walked out the door and forgot I had arrived here with Liam. I cursed my bad look but was releaved when I saw Andrew going to the garage"Hey Andrew can you give me a ride home?"

"Yeah come on."

I got inside smiling at Andrew"Hey thanks for the ride."

"No need to thank me."He said starting the car going towards my house as I studied him. He had on a black beanie with his blonde hair poking out, black sweatshirt, and dark jeans.

"What?"he said smiling.

"You look different."

He laughed"Good thing or bad thing?"

I laughed,"Definitely a good thing."

We laughed together but stopped when his car rolled up to my house."Bye"

"Hazel"he said grabbing my arm.

"Yeah-"I said getting cut off as his lips crashed against mine. At first I was shocked and didn't move but when my brain compreneded what was happening I pushed him away.

"Andrew!"I didn't let him reply as I ran inside the house to see Liam by the window starting right outside the house to where Andrew was still parked

"What was that?"He asked still looking outside the window.

"He-he-"I was out of breath from the kiss and the nervousness of the situation,"He just kissed me I don't know why."

I was so confused I didn't understand what had happened then a thought occurred to me as I turned towards Liam,"Please don't tell Chris."

"But he just kissed you when he knows your already dating Chris."He sighed deeply before continuing, "Okay Hazel, let me tell you something. The guys have liked you for a while,"

I looked at him confused,"What do you mean?"

"I mean Chris, Derrick, Jason, Andrew, and Marcus liked you. I know they all want you to be their mate. I always told them they shouldn't even think about it since I didn't want you to date but since you liked Chris I knew I should let you date because I knew you would want my approval."

 I didn't say anything stunned on what he had said. I always flirted with them but woud have never guessed that they had liked me.

"What did you need?"I asked remembering he had called me for a reason.

He sighed then looked tense,"I think Melissa is pregnant."

I looked at him in disbelief,"But your not the only one who sleeps with her. How do you know? That bitch better not put the blame on you if it isn't yours."

I felt protective of my brother even if we were twins. I knew he could be a player but he could be a great person at times. He's caring about his friends and family and cares for pack members. I didn't understand why he slept with people but he was a pretty good brother.

"I don't know. I just hope she's not at all."

________

The next day was uneventful like any other but at lunch a good day was ruined.

I was sitting eating lunch with the Mckenzie, her mate Nathan, and the guys. I sighed once Andrew arrived looking nervous glancing at Chris who seemed oblivious as he spoke to me.

Liam looked nervous and anxious because Melissa was going to the pack doctor today. I was nervous for him because he could potentially ruin his future with his mate.

"Chris I'm sorry!"Andrew blurted out.

Everyone looked at him for his outburst wanting to know what got the calm and collected twin to be so rilled up. I put my head down dropping my fork into my salad sighing, here it comes.

"What?"Chris asked obviously confused. My brother gave me a grimace as he and I knew Andrew was telling on himself.

"I kissed Hazel. I didn't mean to. I just- It isn't fair how you had a chance to date her. I really didn't mean to but then she complimented me and she's always nice and beautiful. And she yelled at me before leaving and I realized I had made a mistake. I'm sorry."He rambled.

"It's okay."He said but I could tell he was angry under the calm façade.

"Chris could I talk to you alone?"I asked while he nodded. I led him to a hall many people didn't walk to so we could have privacy.

"Of course."He said as we walked away from the table down a secluded hallway.

"Chris?"I asked looking at our hands that were clasped together.

"Hhmm?"He asked looking down.

""That's why I didn't tell you because I knew you'd react like that!"

"Like what? How am I suppose to react to my best friend and girlfriend kissing."

"He kissed me and I didn't kiss him back!"

He growled walking away and I had a feeling tomorrow he would find his mate. I slumped against the locker having a bad feeling about tomorrow.

I heard a class room door open and Derrick stepped out with a teacher. The teacher walked away while Derrick made his way toward me.

"Hazel."He breathed out.

I bit my lip feeling my eyes water as I rushed foward, hugging him."Derrick."

My hands wrapped around his waist and his arm wrapped around me bringing me to his chest as I cried because I liked Chris a lot to lose him.