Alpha's Claim 22

Alpha's Claim:Don't Bother My Mate Because You're embarrassed Of Yours.

Derrick's POV

"Hazel!"Derrick called standing from the back door calling out to me.

"I really did like you. I'm sorry it had to end like this but I hope we can still be friends."I heard from my position at the door.

"Yeah and I'm sorry Luna."I heard Chris say and I knew the way he said 'Luna' meant it as a detachment from Hazel.

"It's not Luna, It's Hazel."She responded.

"You not Hazel, not anymore, you're the Luna."Chris said. I saw the look on Hazel's face and I knew she felt devastated.

"Leave my mate the fuck alone!"I said annoyed that he tried to make her seem like a bad person when in fact she was not.

"Derrick."She said putting her hand on my chest.

"Your mate?"He laughed,"You don't fuckin' deserve her!"

"And you do?"

"I love her. Something you are incapable of doing."

"I love her. Don't bother my mate because you're embarrassed of yours."

"What are you talking about?"Hazel asked looking confused.

"He accepted his mate and they already mated yet he refuses to accept her fully because she's an Omega."

"Chris?"Hazel asked in disbelief.

"I'm Gamma and now I'm stuck with an Omega I don't even love."

"Chris how could you say that?"Hazel asked.

"Says the one who was born of high status and has a high status mate."

"Chris status doesn't matter! Everyone's the same."Hazel said taken aback.

"Yeah and that's why there are different status right?"

"That's because there needs to be a structure."I said.

"Well fuck your structure. Now that my mates the bottom of the tier."

"Well technically she's a Gamma now."I said regretting it when I seen his face redden. I didn't want to anger him because I seriously didn't want to fight my friend.

"Our kids are going to be weak! Why couldn't I get the beautiful Beta's daughter who I love!"

"Do you love her or her status?"I asked watching him as he shifted into his wolf, anger radiating from him as he took off into the woods.

"Why do you have to provoke him?" Hazel asked sighing as she grabbed my arm, leaning into my side. I smiled wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm sorry."I said smiling. She gave me a look like she knew I wasn't sorry which I wasn't.

"Derrick can I talk to you?"Liam asked. I guess he's taking me up on my offer it seems.

"Yeah."I said kissing Hazel as she walked away and into the house probably knowing we were going to talk about his mates."What's up?"

"I fucked up!"

"Yeah."I said slowly. I already knew he got Melissa pregnant.

"No. I- I got a blow job from someone."

"Liam!"I said sighing.

"I know. I'm pretty sure they know." He sighed running his hands through his hair.

"Your sister would kill me."I chuckled, shuddering just thinking about it. "Who was it?"

"I'd rather not say."He said blushing, looking away.