Alpha's Claim 4

{If you're reading my other story Alexander Brothers that will be updated tomorrow or Friday -《Chemical Romance》}

     "Hazel wake up!"I heard my mom's voice yell.

I groaned rolling over to see the clock. It's only six o'clock but I have to get up because I'm getting a ride with McKenzie today since I don't want to face my brother's questions and I'm too lazy to drive.

I grabbed a dark blue dress from my closet with a pair of black boots going into my bathroom to take a shower. I took a quick thirty minute shower as I brushed through my straight blonde wet hair. I put mascara and eyeliner loving the way my hazel eyes looked.

"Hazel! McKenzie's here!"My dad yelled.

I grabbed my bag hurrying downstairs so I wouldn't see my brother. I'm not afraid but he can act like an ass when it comes to me dating and stuff.

"Bye mom dad, see you later!"I yelled going out the door and jumping into McKenzie's car.

"Hey McKenzie."I looked in the passenger side,"Nathan."

"Hey!"they said simultaneously.

I rolled my eyes as they laughed pecking each others lips. Mates.

Would I be like that with my mate? I snorted at the idea. Yeah right.

The car was silent as McKenzie and Nathan where being the annoying mates they are.

We arrived at school as I opened my door dramatically,"Someone help me!"

McKenzie glared at me while Nathan looked amused,"We're not that bad?"

I snorted at that comment,"That's like saying I don't like tall hot muscular guys."

McKenzie was about to reply when Derrick interrupted,"Talking about me?"

I rolled my eyes he was so full of himself. I walked passed him ignoring him."See you later McKenzie Nathan."

I walked to my locker feeling like someone was looking at me."Hazel, we should go somewhere on friday?"

"As in a date?"I asked nervously.

"Uhm yeah."

"I'm sorry Chris but we have a friends with benefits, no strings attached?"

"But we don't even fuck!"

"I asked you if you wanted to be friends with benefits without fucking, I didn't force you!"

He sighed loudly as he turned around leaving. Just because I said I liked him didn't mean I wanted a relationship with him. I'm have kind of --sort of-- a commitment phobia.

No, my parent's didn't cheat on each other scaring me. I just didn't want to be tied to someone. The concept of loving someone is scary. I mean isn't it scary knowing they could break your heart into a thousand pieces. I mean yeah I love my parents and brother but I haven't loved someone intimately like girlfriend boyfriend. I haven't liked someone to the point that I could see them in my future.

I walked into my first period seeing Derrick, Chris and Liam. Chris looked at me then looked away while Derrick just stared at me while my brother narrowed his eyes at me. He knows I'm avoiding him. That's how the rest of my classes where but sixth was great just talking to Andrew and Jason. Seventh period was also good because it was just McKenzie and I running and I didn't have to hang out with Derrick.

The day went by fast and all I wanted to do was lay down. Today was way too much drama but it seemed like it all started with Chris. I should of chosen someone outside of my school and a human. I looked up at the parking lot and saw McKenzie's car not here. I texted McKenzie and the only reply I got was,"Sorry had to leave early."

"Great! For me being lazy."I huffed as I sat on the school steps.

"Want a ride?"I looked up at my brother with all friends looking out the window. I had successfully avoided him until now. Home was six miles away. I looked at the road then at his car. I huffed getting in the passenger seat as Mark got out going into the back seat.

We drove for a while as the atmosphere was tense until he asked the question I knew he was going to ask."Who gave you the hickey?"

"No one."I muttered as we drove from school. I was trying to ignore my brother and his friends.

"Come on Hazel? Do you think I'm that stupid? Tell me who gave you the hickey. I won't do anything."

I looked at Liam,"Okay twin brother I'll tell you."

His eyes widened as he waited,"His first name is None of and last name is your business."

He glared at me as the guys started laughing.

"Friday's the party."

I turned around to look at Mark,"I haven't heard about a party."

Liam glared at Mark through the review mirror,"And you weren't suppose to know."

I glared at Liam forgetting that all of his friends where in the car,"You're the one who didn't let me know. You're my brother not my dad. You should stop trying to protect me."

"Hell no! You already have a hickey then next thing you know your just going to loose your virginity to a guy who doesn't even care about you!"

"Well maybe just maybe I want a one night stand huh didn't that ever occur to you?"

"You don't care what your mate will think?

"My mate's probably a whore just like you and your friends."

"Your going to turn into a whore."

"Takes one to know one."I shot back, jumping out of the car slamming it shut as he speed off to drop his friends off.

I stormed in the house going to my room. What a prick! He thinks girls should wait for their mates but he shags everyone well not everyone but you get the point.

Everyone finds their mate on their birthday- if your unlucky. Then the first time you mate you're pregnant.

I don't want to find my mate so young. I don't want a jealous over protective mate. I don't want to get pregnant.

It makes me mad to no end that guys think they can shag anything but us girls have to wait for them. Pft yeah right. I don't want to loose my virginity to just anyone but it just makes me mad.

I laid on my bed stripping off my school clothes as I laid in my dad's long shirt on my bed. Nobody came in my room unless I gave them permission. I soon fell asleep but maybe hours later I felt a burning sensation sweep throughout my body. It felt like when you burn yourself with a fire but all over my body.

"What's happening."I asked my wolf.

"We're going into heat soon because if we find our mate on everyone's birthday we'll  mate quickly."my wolf explained with a grin.

My wolf wanted her mate. Everyone who is seventeen turning eighteen has different birthdays but find there mate the same day.

I could have my birthday January or June but everyone-if unlucky- finds their mate on March 5. So you could be seventeen and still find your mate because everyone who's born in the same year find there mate the same day on the same year.

"Well this sucks!"I said to my wolf, referring to my heat coming soon, as my wolf snickered happy.