Alpha's Claim 21

Alpha's Claim: You're not Hazel, you're the Luna.

{Mature Content}

Derrick's lips made a hot searing line from my neck to my lips slipping his tounge into my mouth.

I moaned feeling his shaft poke me when he pressed himself against me moving his hips roughly against mine.

"Let's take a shower."He insisted biting into my neck thrusting his hips into mine one last time before making his way to the bathroom

I bit my bottom lip thinking of the possibilities of taking a shower with Derrick. The sounds of water running brought me out of my haze as I went in the bathroom. Derrick was under the shower, water droplets falling from his body.

I licked my lips watching water fall on his muscles. I stepped into the shower, bitting into his chest, leaving bites as I kissed along his sculpted chest.

I closed my eyes feeling Derrick grabbing my hair pulling slightly as he guided my head towards his shaft. I kissed the tip before taking it in my mouth hearing his breathing pick up as he thrusted at a vigorous pace I didn't know he was capable of.

I gasped in surprise when he grabbed the back of my thighs slamming me against the tiled shower before thrusting into me in one swift movement.

"Ah fuck."I moaned feeling my nails dig into his shoulder blades as my head rolled against the shower tiles.

I wrapped my leg around his waist feeling his shaft go deeper making me bite my bottom lip at the sensation.

"It's you and me, now and forever beautiful."He whispered kissing my collarbone thrusting in over and over as he smashed his lips against mine.

"Oh shit! Derrick a condom!"I cried out in pleasure.

"It's fine."He said with a breathy moan his eyes closed.

"No! What if I get pregnant?"

"Then that wouldn't be a bad thing, would it?"

"I don't want to get pregnant while in high school."I said trying to push him off me.

"Fuck!"he said gritting his teeth as he filled me up.

"You ass."I said feeling my legs turn to jello."Can you help?"I asked still angry about what he did and angry because I couldn't stand.

"Yeah."He said putting me in front of the water to wash myself then helped me dry off as he laid me on the bed.

I turned on the bed so I wasn't facing him yet he kissed my head and told me he loved me. I know I shouldn't be angry but I told him to put on a condom and he didn't listen.

* * *

"Hazel wake up."

"Mhm?"I mumbled feeling kissed across my back. I turned around wrapping my arm around his torso kissing his chest.

"Well, I could get use to this."Derrick chuckled. I smiled content as I got my phone from the table looking at the time. It was only turning six o'clock in the morning."Hazel we're suppose to go to school."

"I know."I sighed,"But won't I go into heat since we just mated?"

"True."He said looking like he was contemplating what I said.

"Go to school because you already missed a lot of school."

"But what will you do when the heat hits you?"He asked worried.

"Nothing."I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I rather stay home and help you." Derrick smirked making my face flush.