Alpha's Claim 3

The bell rang signaling we had to get to class. I grabbed my bag taking one last piece of my hamburger.

I looked up to see Chris waiting for me as everyone else left. We walked down the empty hall walking to gym. I didn't take a long time to change. When we where by the girl's locker room he leaned on the wall before he could talk I stepped closer leaving no space between us and captured his bottom lip between my teeth biting. I went inside the locker room leaving him dazed. Gosh he was was so hot.

I changed into my gym shorts and shirt going out to the field where we where running today. I hated gym, I didn't have McKenzie in this class, the humans where always timid because werewolfs always had this powerful vibe and the other werewolves where jealous because I hung out with my brother and his scrumptious friends.

In my group we usually just stuck together. We where all higher rank and just kept to ourselves.

I looked around when I spotted a decent looking human. I think his name was Henry. "Hey Henry!"

He looked around until his eyes stopped on me. He looked around him confused,"Are you talking to me?"

"Yeah, do you want-"

"Hazel!"I looked at him."What do you want?"

"We should be partners."I looked at him unsure.

"Henry and i-"My voice died down when I saw he was gone,"Uhm sure."

"What's going on with you and Chris?"

"It doesn't concern you."

"Hazel."he warned.

"What Derrick? Gonna use your Alpha voice on me?"I said angry walking away.

The class went by fast considering the jerk had to be my partner. We ran silent the whole time. I could feel anger emitting off of him.

----------------------------

"What time?"I questioned in the phone.

"Right now, it's six, make sure no one sees you!"

"Okay!"I whispered into the phone. I hung up going downstairs, "Mom, dad I'm going to go to the pack house to hang out with McKenzie."

"Okay! Come back before twelve or call to say you're staying there."

"Will do."I skipped outside seeing my brother's SUV meaning he's still here. I got in the BMW driving as fast as I could get to Chris' room since he lived in the pack house.

I opened his door quietly shutting it behind me. I crawled on top of Chris, who had his eyes closed, straddling him.

He opened his eyes, grabbing onto my hips, grounding our bottom halves against each other. I felt an intense sensation at the movement wanting no clothes between us but I can't.

He flipped us over, taking his shirt off, so I was under him and started kissing on my neck when I heard a door open. He blocked me with his body when I heard a familiar voice."Sorry dude, I didn't know you were with someone but Liam arrived and we were going to play some Madden. So if you wanna join but I see your busy so you'll probably not."I heard Derrick shut the door, hearing his deep chuckles bounce off the walls.

"I'll see you later,"I said slipping under him.

"No don't go."He said kissing my lips.

"You should go hang out with your friends, I'm going to talk to McKenzie I haven't talked to her In a while."

"Okay but text me?"

"Okay. " I said kissing him in the lips. He was perfect, six foot two, light blue eyes, blonde long hair, six pack, muscles. Model type. Too bad he's not my boyfriend. He is an Adonis like all my brother's friends.

I quietly snuck out of his room, knocking on McKenzie's room."Come in."

"Hey McKenzie"I said laying on her bed.

"What is that?"she squealed.

"What?"I asked beyond confused.

"That hickey, who gave it to you?"

"That B*tch,"I muttered closing my eyes.

I managed to steer clear of the hickey topic as we staring taking about her favorite thing shopping. That was hard to guess.

'A hickey really' I texted Chris.

'Liked my little present-C'

'How am I suppose to hide it, smart boy'

'Don't-C'

'There huge!'

'That's not the only thing(; -C'

I laughed texting back,'Pervert!'

"What's so funny?" McKenzie questioned looking at me.

"Nothing my friends funny. Hey I got to leave but come to school tomorrow, yeah? "

"Okay."She said shooing me out as her mate, Nathan came in.

I walked to the game room to tell Liam I was going to go home because I know he knows I'm here.

"Hey guys,"I said leaning on the door frame.

"Hey babe"Mark said looking up from posting his game as I rolled my eyes.

"Why is so hot in here"I said putting my hair up."

"What is that?" I heard Liams furious voice.

"Fuck!"I muttered closing my eyes. How stupid could I be."What?"I said playing innocent.

"That- that-"he shuttered

"The word you looking for is hickey."Chris said.

I threw a death glare at Chris, If he didn't do this I wouldn't be having a problem. I glanced around the room Mark, Chris, Andrew, and Jason looked like they wanted to laugh while Derrick and my brother looked mad.

"Who did that?"

"No one"

"You think I'll believe no one gave you a hickey."

"Believe what you want I have to go."I said literally running away to my car. Good thing I went to McKenzies so I have her scent on me instead of Chris.

'You ass!'

'Someone was mad :P -C'

'I'm sure he'd be mad if he found out it was you!'

'You wouldn't!? -C'

'True, I'm too young to die!"

'Dramatic much?-C'

'I think he'd kill me, he almost had a heart attack about a hickey like come on!'I texted back.

'He just looking out for you from people like me.'

I frowned at the message,"You're a pretty cool person to me.'

'Ha, yeah right, we're pretty much friends with benefits without fucking. And I'm a player."

'Do you want to know the reason I asked you?'

I got in my car not looking at my phone until I arrived at home. I turned off my car going inside the house.

"Hey dad I'm back home."

I didn't hear nothing so I just retreated to my room. I plopped on my bed and took my phone out.

'Is it because you heard I was a good lay? Just kidding but why? You're hot and everything but I thought you'd chose Derrick or Mark."

I mentally sighed when I thought of friends with benefits the first person that came to mind was Derrick, but I quickly dismissed it he was soon-to-be Alpha and no that's just bad. And I saw Chris always looking at me just like Mark but Mark wasn't my type. I don't like red heads only blonde and brunette haired guys.

'Because you're nice and you are a player but you respect the girls and I like you.'I texted back.

'I like you too.'