Alpha's Claim 2

The classes went by fast and lunch was here. I was beyond hungry. Time to eat me a burger. I walked out the classroom as the bell rang trying to keep up with McKenzie as she ran.

"Slow down!"I yelled towards McKenzie as she raced to the place where her mate was.

I finally arrived at the table seeing my brother Liam, Derrick, Andrew, Jason and Mark's flavour of the day sitting next to them. Typical. I rolled my eyes, it made me annoyed how girls just threw themselves at "hot" guys.

I was far from it but I once upon a time did like Derrick but not because of his hotness, well a part of it but when it was just McKenzie, him and I hanging out he had the best personality. The feelings would start to leave then return then leave when he was with one of his 'girls.'

"Hey Sexy."

I looked at Derrick and rolled my eyes at him even though there always seemed to be butterflies in my stomach. For a reason I didn't know.

My brother looked up from his girl of the day and looked at me, narrowing his eyes accusingly,"What where Chris and you talking about this morning?"

I raked my brain for something good because I was a terrible liar and Liam knew me like the back of his hand, I was his twin after all.

"I asked her to tutor me in Calculus."I turned around to see Chris thank god!

"Chris you're smarter than all of us."Derrick replied talking about everyone in the group.

True, I thought to myself. My brother was really smart.

"Exactly."I said like they all sucked at math.

My brother just dismissed it and went back to the girl while Chris sat by me. Our group resumed talking when I felt a hand on my thigh.

I didn't look down but I'm pretty sure I know whose hand that was. I felt his hand make patterns on my skin.

"Hazelnut?"

I looked at Chris narrowing my eyes,"Don't call me that!"

"Why babe?"

"Babe really?"I laughed.

"You know you can't ignore my charm!"

"Charm? Yeah right!"

"Well babe, you're pretty. I'm hot. we'd be a pretty hot couple."

I laughed,"I never found you as a cheesy guy but right now you've out did yourself."

"I'm not that cheesy"he mumbled.

I licked my lips,"Then what are you?"

Chris looked at my lips with need. I didn't know how close we where until I heard a fake cough and looked up from Chris to see everyone at our table looking at us. My brothers eyes narrowed at me.

"What?"I asked innocently."I'm just playing around."

"Woah you could cut the sexual tension between you!"Derrick's flavor, Tiffany, joked.

"There is no sexual tension!"my brother glared at her.

"Leave!"Derrick suddenly ordered growling.

"But-"

"I said leave!"he growled as she left. What the heck is their problems. I was just having fun.