Alpha's Claim 23

Alpha's Claim- Because Marcus is our friend.

»Jason's POV«

"Oh fuck! That was the best kiss I've ever had."Andrew gushed touching his lips.

"Yeah I'm sure that kiss affected you so much since your sporting a boner." I commented making him chuckle and blush.

"Jealousy isn't a good trait on you."

"Fuck you."I mumbled because I was jealous for him to have a kiss like that with our mate."Let's go to Marcus' house."

"Do you think him and Liam-"

"Of course. Liam wears his emotions on his face. Especially to us. I can tell something happened."

"But what if he didn't?"

"Andrew, this is Liam. I know we are friends but he was a man whore just like us."

"I don't know."Andrew sighed looking like he was thinking about Liam."That Calvin guy seems suspicious. He was too close to Liam."

I agreed to him in my head but didn't say anything out loud.

We walked the rest of the way to Marcus' house and were surprised when we arrived because we went in like we always did but the scene before us wasn't what I imagined.

"Well I see this is what you do in your extracurricular activities."I noted as I saw what lay before me, some guy who looked awfully a lot like Liam was making out with Marcus.

"Uh-"He said but his voice drifted off as Andrew and I went to his kitchen, which was separated by the wall.

"Hey. Why are you guys here?" Marcus asked looking all sweaty.

"Couldn't visit a friend?"I questioned.

"No you can but if this is about Liam then nothing happened."

"How do you know it was about Liam?"

He looked like a deer caught in headlights."Okay so something did happen."he admitted.

"What happened?"I asked with a challenging look.

"I gave him a BJ."

"I fuckin' knew it!"I said livid but my tears betrayed me as they fell from my eyes.

"Marcus, how could you do that? Aren't we all friends?"Andrew asked.

"Well he seemed distraught that you guys didn't want him. And he's a man with needs, so I helped him out."

"You're fuckin' disgusting!"I said pissed off.

"I'm disgusting?"He chuckled dryly,"Interesting how you call me that but you judge Liam so harshly yet you guys could have easily committed the same mistake. But it's okay. If you don't want to be his mate, I'll be his mate."

"Fuck you!"Andrew said glaring at Marcus.

"Nah, I'd rather fuck Liam."

"What is your problem?"I asked annoyed, wasn't he suppose to be our friend. When did he start having feeling for Liam?

"I like Liam."

"Why are you trying to like him all of a sudden!"

"I didn't like him all of a sudden. I've been liking him but I knew he wouldn't like me since he obviously likes girls. "

"So you thought since his mates are guys that he would like you?"

"No. I just hoped he wouldn't be disgusted about the guy aspect when I tried to make a pass at him."