Alpha's Claim 8

-Hazel's POV-

"You look stunning."

I smiled at Chris giving him a kiss very close to his mouth. I think it was my heat but I wanted someone. I wanted to kiss him so bad."Thanks."

"Hazel."Liam warned looked in the review mirror eyeing Chris and I. We sat in the backseat of the SUV while Derrick sat next to my brother, Tiffany was sitting by Jason while Andrew and Mark weren't  here because they said dances wasn't their style.

Liam started the car driving to the school gymnasium. The car was full of chatter talking about scoring the lonely girls or Tiffany being her annoying self.

I'm not jealous about Derrick and Tiffany but he obviously wasn't serious when he talked about us being an item even if I considered it because he was already sucking her face.

I was wearing a purple dress that faded to blue with sparkles everywhere. The dress was a sweet heart neckline and dipped low in the back exposing my back. It was sexy yet modest.

"Hazel are you going into heat?"

I looked at Chris licking my lips, man I want to kiss him so much. Especially in his dress shirt he looks so good. Maybe I should date him but then again I'm more than positive that none of these guys are my mate.

My mate will probably have blonde longish hair, light  blue eyes, light skinned like me and an athletic guy. I'm sure we'll look compatible and have the same interest. Okay off topic back to the question,"Maybe."

"Are you okay?"he asked turning his body to face me.

"Yeah."

  {Chris pov}

"Are you su-"I didn't get to finish my sentence feeling her hand gliding across my legs to my thigh. My little me sprung to attention. My breathing hitched as her small hand stopped right on my crotch. She applied pressure making me hold in a groan. I could just imagine her lips around my cock.

'She's beautiful.'my wolf purred. Usually my wolf never liked any one but Hazel. Maybe Hazel's my mate. I mentally laughed at the ridiculous idea, she was too good for me for anyone. I was pulled out of my internal battle.

I groaned lowly as her small fingers  grabbed my jean zipper. The feeling didn't last long when I sensed Jason making his way to the back and I'm guessing she did too because she moved her hand.

"Sup guys,"I narrowed my eyes at Jason. Why did he have to fuckin' like her? They all fuckin' did.

The car stopped in the parking lot as we all got out. Hazel left as soon as we parked to talk to McKenzie who was hanging out in the parking lot.

I watched as she unintentionally switched her hips. I bit my lip getting hard just looking at her. I looked at Derrick, who had tiffany hanging out his shoulder, and Jason staring at her. She was without a doubt one of the hottest if not the hottest girl at school.

She was so oblivious to the looks of want and lust from guys but none approached her. I mean who would approach her when she was the soon to be Beta's sister. Even the humans could feel the power of her brother and were scared.

"Christopher!Christopher!"

I growled lowly as I watched Brittany make her way towards me. I should of never fucked her. I'm the only idiot in our group to have sex with her. I didn't know she was a no go until we had already did the deed.

"Get away!"She scurried off to find another sucker.

I looked at Hazel mesmerized by her cascading blonde locks, her long creamy  legs on display, her collarbone and chest I'd like to suck. I growled internally, wanting her, needing her. It's comical really how Derrick, Mark, Jason, Andrew and I wanted her- of high rank guys that I know of. And so did our parents, wanted her to be our mate.