Alpha's Claim 19

Alpha's Claims- Awkward Conversations.

Hazel's POV:

"Liam."I said sitting on his bed as he came out the shower.

"Go to school Haze."He said wiping his head with the towel.

"No. Why did you lie to me?"I asked getting up from the bed.

"I said it was her because we never talk to her and it was convenient. Jason and Andrew didn't accept me fully because Melissa's pregnant and I didn't know if I could tell anyone."He explained sitting on the bed.

"So does mom and dad know?"I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah I told them the truth."He explained looking like he refused to say anything more.

"See you downstairs."I said making my way to the breakfast that was spread out across the table."Hey dad where's mom?"

"She went to work."He said smiling at me,"Derrick's here."

I smiled at him looking inside the kitchen to see Derrick sitting at the island,"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted go to school with you."

"Dad we'll leave now."

"Okay be safe"He said placing a kiss on my head as I grabbed my bag pushing Derrick along as he yelled bye to my dad.

"What the fuck?"I asked pushing him away.

"Hazel I'm sorry. My wolf was out of control because I haven't marked you."He explained looking regretful.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't know if you wanted to get marked?"

"Are you kidding me?"I said looking at him incredulously,"I already had sex with you. Why wouldn't I want to get marked?"

"Really?"He said smiling.

"You underestimate me too much. You were so rude to me in front of everyone."

"I know. Even though Chris has a mate I know he still wants you."He said sighing.

"And? Why does Chris always have to matter?"I cried,"Who's my mate?"

"I am."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I- I just love you so much."

"I know."I said wrapping my arms around my torso."I haven't forgiven you completely yet."

"I know. I'll earn your forgiveness."

Liam's POV_

"Hey where's Hazel?"I said sitting down at the table eating the bacon and eggs.

"Derrick picked her up."My dad said sipping on the coffee.

"Okay well I'm going to the appointment with Melissa but It should end by second period."

"It's fine but won't it be a little awkward?"

"Why?"I asked confused as to why It would be awkward.

"Well isn't Jason and Andrew's dad the doctor?"

"Fuck!"I muttered rubbing my hand over my face.

"So have they rejected you yet?"

"Dad! No they aren't going to reject me plus I'm just giving them time to think about it since I'm having a kid. It's dumb though because they were just like me, having sex with a lot of the girls in the pack."