Teacher and the fan club

"Do you not think that we need a plan?" You all stop and turn to look at Takagi. "If we are to live we need a plan." She pushes her glasses and you already know that you're not going to like her.

"Okay, we'll think of a plan, but we can't stay here." Saeko casually walks into the nearest classroom. You all follow her and stare at the TV in the front of the class.

Rei stares intently at the screen as if hoping to see her father.

The news reporter seems scared as she reads out the news, trying to look at only the camera.

The screen goes fuzy and you see people in the studio, telling you that that's where the news will be from now on. "Stay inside until you absolutely have to be outside." You lose connection and the screen goes black.

"We have to go home." Rei grabs Takashi's sleeve but he doesn't react. You stare at her hand and he sleeve feeling... angry. Look away. Why can't I look away? Why do I feel like this, it's a zombie apocalypse and I like Takashi? Your thoughts get interupted.

"You think we can go home? Have you seen how quickly this school has changed? Did you not see that reporter then being attacked?" Liam walks towards Rei and Takashi angrily. "Our families probably aren't even alive any more." Rei stats to cry, her cheeks going slightly red.

"Well, they only way out is the gate, if we see any survivers we should try to save them." You walk towards the door but someone grabs your hand. When you turn around to see Takashi holding your hand you panic and yank it away.

"We can't just walk out. For all we know we could be devoured as soon as we walk out of here." He stares at his hand and you hope that your hand will stop burning.

"I... I have a weapon." You bring your baseball bat into view but he sighs.

"Hirano, you go first. Y/N will open the door for you and if theres anything out there shoot them." Hirano nods and you feel pleased that Takashi trusts you to do something.

He nods and you open the door. Hirano shoots about two nails and you quietly enter the corridoor, following the team to the stairs.

Halfway down the stairs you see a group of people, surrounded by zombies. You see about 5 people in the group trying hard to fight the zombies.

Hirano is quick to take out a few zombies and you join in with the killing of zombies. Before long they're all dead. "Thank you." A boy exclaims gripping his weapon tighter. A girl closes the gap between them and they hold hands.

You suddenly remember back to when Takashi held your hand and you smile, but you quickly replace it with a frown. Why didn't I just stay still and embrace that moment, it's not gonna happen again. You come out your thoughts to see the team leaving you behind. "W-Wait." You run down to catch them up.

"Hurry up Y/N." Liam loudly whispers. He looks impatiently at you and you swallow. It's as if he's trying to tell you something but you can't quite tell what it is.

"Okay." Takashi stops on the stairs, looking at the zombies surround the entrance. "Where's the bus Ms. Marikawa?" He asks and you all look at the teacher.

"It should be on the car patk, not too far."

"If they can't see you why are you hiding?" Takagi asks folding her arms.

"We don't know for sure if they can or can't see us." Saeko hisses staring at her. "We should test it out." You all look at her.

"How?" You all whisper at the same time.

"One of us should go down there and stand with them. If they get bitten then the zombies can see us, if they don't then Takagi was correct." You all take a deep breath and a slight silence looms over the team.