Finally gone!

Your head starts banging as you sit there, Peter stroking you hair to calm you down. "You've got to move past it." Peter says and I look up at him. "Something has obviously happened between him and Freya and he just doesn't want you to get hurt."

"Yeah, I know, but it's the way he just said 'you can have her' as if I was nothing." You try to stop crying but the words keep replaying in your head. "Knowing him he'll go over to Rei and ask her out, Freya was just an excuse." The thought of that starts you crying again and Peter leans forward, wiping them away.

"I don't want to soubd harsh but-" Before Peter can finish you lurch forward and kiss him, there was no reason for it, probably a way to get back at Takashi, but for some reason it felt good and the pain in your stomach subsided.

Peter kisses back and you close your eyes. If Takashi found out about this he'd probably be upset, or would he? He left me after all. You try to think positively but you part from Peter, wiping away your tears. "Sorry." You start to blush and Peter looks like he's some sort of red too.

"It's... ok." He stutters looking at his feet. "I'm going to go out with the other, would you like to come?" Peter stands up and holds his hand out to you, helping you up. "I won't tell anybody what just happened." Peter promises as he walks out and you follow him.

"The boat's coming back." You point out and you both run over to the crowd who watch Rei and Takagi intently. "What's wrong?" You ask as you notice Saeko and Takashi shouting over to Rei ans Takagi.

"Hurry up!" Saeko shouts and you realise that they're joined by a zombie that Rei is attempting to fight off. "Hirano shoot quickly." She orders and Hirano goes to aim.

"Let me do it." Takashi gets impatient and takes the gun off Hirano, aiming and then shooting.

The zombie stops but so does Rei. Takagi screams and shuffles over to the opposite side of the boat. "D- did I shoot her?" Takashi lowers the gun for a better view and you all just stand there waiting.

"This is stupid." You mutter as you walk into the water so you can swim over to the boat and help Takagi, also so you can see if Rei's dead. "Are you ok Takagi?" You ask her as you cling to the side of the boat.

"Am I ok? Well I'm better than what Rei is at the moment!" Takagi yells at you and you clamber onto the boat, looking at the two dead bodies.

"(Y/N)! Is Rei still alive?!" Saeko shouts over as you throw the zombie in the water. "(Y/N)!" Saeko gets impatient so you turn around frustratedly.

"No, she got a bullet to the front of her brain." You inform them as you kick Rei over the side of the boat before grabbing the oars and guiding the boat safely to the shore.

"I killed Rei, I killed Rei." Takashi starts shaking before dropping the gun and running, but there isn't any chance you can follow seeing as you're still getting off the boat.

#anothercliffhanger and guess what. This book has offically had it's 'second season' so it will next be updated some time in January/February. Hope you guys have a good Christmas and I'll be updating my Hirano x Reader on Monday's instead of this.