Promise me.

{ Loki }

I hear the urgent steps of Thor walking to my cell, and when I turn aound, he doesn't need to speak for me to know what's happening. The worried look on his face says it all.

"Layana." I say, beinning to panick.

He nods and the clear magic wall to my cell disapear.

I run out, not bothering to thank him for coming to get me. If the look on his face means anything, she didn't just come back, she's in trouble.

When I get to Heimdal and she isn't there with him, my fears are confirmed. Layana, my baby girl, is still in midgard and is in grave danger. A million emotions surge through me at once.

"What happened, Heimdal?" I ask, my worry growing with every second.

"The mortals shot her," he says, the tone the same as it always is, "she will die soon if we don't get to her"

I nod slowly, trying to comprehend, tears of fear and worry now freely running down my face.

I won't let you die.

" Heimdal, send me down." I order, my voice showing none of the emotions from insde my head.

He nods, putting the sword into the bifrost and within seconds I am sucked into the tunnel.

When I get to Midgard I look around frantically, trying to spot her in the endless sand pit. Nothing. Look closer.

Them I see it. What looks like a light somewhere in the distance. I start running.

As I run, I try to prepare myself for what I might see. My one and only teasure injured on the sandy ground.

When I make it to the light I see her imedeatly.

She is collapsed on the red sand.

Beyond her I see what appears to be a mortal woman, holding a gun.

I march up to her and take the gun, a look of terror filling her eyes.

"You mewling quim," I growl, "you have harmed my daughter."

She looks as if she is about to say something but doesn't.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a young boy, perhaps Layana's age, running over to my daughter. I imedeatly let go of the the mortal woman and run over to Layana.

"Layana! " he screams, "Layana I'm sorry."

I know from the way he is screaming and the sincerity in his voice that he would never hurt her.

I run up to Layana, not worried about the other two at the moment, and pick her up in my arms. Her dress is soaked with blood and her hands are red.

The second she is in my arms, I call Heimdal and we leave, casting one last glance at the boy.

We arrive in bifrost and the healers are already there. They take her from me, reasuring me that she'll be fine.

I nod but dont believe them. They sound so sure but their eyes give it away. Their eyes tell me that they dont know.

I follow them into the healers room and stay by her side the whole time. I don't sleep. I don't eat. I just sit next to her.

Please promise me you won't die. Promise me.