Nothing

{ Loki }

I open my eyes to see black. All black. Nothing but black. I can't move, I can't talk but I can feel pain. Oh a terrible pain. So I am left there in the black, with nothing but my pain and thoughts.

I can't help but wonder if this is it. The end. I expected there to be more light, more scenery. Perhaps some laughter and a blue sky. But no, it's just black.

Soon I become aware of the shouting coming from a distant place and moving closer. It becomes clearer and I can almost make out the words. I probably would be completely able to decipher them if there weren't so many voices jumbled together.

"Suffer!"

So there, I can hear them. They want me to suffer. I'm still alive, but they want me to suffer. They kept me alive so I coud suffer. I am suffering.

Slowly, the black lessens and I can see. I am still in the pit, but the beast is gone. I can see the frostgiants chanting the word 'suffer' over and over. Tears flood my eyes and spill onto my cheeks.

Why can't they just kill me?

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't really know what to write in his perspective. I wanted to capture his pain, not really add more to his story on Jotunheim. Besides the excitement is in Layana's perspective right now. Anyways, I've decide that the update schedule for this will be once a week. It will be on fridays, so as to reward everyone for a productive week at school/work or whatever you do. (Also I want to publish something today)