Chapter one: the new wizard

It was an average day at the fairytail guild hall everyone being there crazy selves getting into fights and whatnot but today was a little bit different because a new face had popped up in the guild hall. "So you want to join fairytail well the more the merrier I suppose." Master Makarov told the new wizard. The new wizard looked around the same age as Lucy and Natsu. Mira Jane walks up to the wizard with the special fairytail stamp and asked where he wanted his stamp to be put. He tells Mira Jane to put the stamp on his wrist. "So that is the newbie huh well he doesn't look too strong. I wonder what his magic style is?" Gray asks. "Gray your clothes!" Lucy yells at gray and Gray finds his clothes and puts them back on. "Maybe we should go and check how strong or how skilled he is." Erza told them. Natsu charges at the newest member of fairytail with fire around his fists. "Let's see how good you are new guy." Natsu yells at him. The new guy pulls out a book from his pack. "Fine but your dragonslayer magic won't be too effective against me. Just warning you now I don't hold back when challenged." He chanted something then a monster like creature appeared. Most of the guild was surprised by this. "Fine by me then hyahh!" Natsu fires off his punch but the creature that the new guy summoned had absorbed the fire and moved up to where natsu was. Almost instantly and knocked him into a wall also knocking him unconscious. The creature than disappeared. The guild was speechless with suprise, "that was pretty good. What is your name?" Natsu got back up and smiled. "My name is Deceros Sions, what is yours?" Deceros walked to Natsu and shook hands with him. "My name is Natsu. Welcome to fairytail." Natsu brings Deceros over to the table where him, Gray and the others were. Deceros introduces himself, and then noticing Lucy's keys, and asks Lucy about them. "So you are a celestial wizard, that kind of magic is similar to what I can do." Lucy looks a bit surprised but then answers. "Yes I am and I didn't think summoning a spirit could come through a book." Lucy's answer made sense to Deceros. " it will be good to have a wizard like you around Deceros." Erza told him with a kind look. A decent look around the guild and as Deceros saw it the rest of fairytail to him looked insane but great. "Natsu this time I will beat you!" A voice shouts from the other side of the guild, it was Gray, "Gray your clothes!" Lucy yells to Gray, whom at this point was only in his boxers, "Sorry about him he is kind of crazy but they all are here in fairytail. Anyway so you are able to use summoning magic, that is a bit of a rare magic around here." Lucy and Deceros seemed to get on as friends. "Yes but it isn't the only type of magic I can use and this book isn't my only summoning book but I prefer to use the one book." Deceros explained everything about his powers to her whilst the fighting continued around them.

It was the end of the day and some of the guild members had left leaving a few to clean up the guild hall. "So do you have a place of your own to stay here in magnolia?" Lucy asked Deceros, "no I haven't I haven't found a place available yet." Deceros looked a little sad but Lucy with a smile told Deceros he could stay with her as long as he didn't mess up any part of her house or came into her room unannounced. "Okay I can deal with that." Deceros told Lucy and then they left to her house.