Chapter 22: Summon Leviathan

Deceros's POV

A lot of bad stuff had started happening in magnolia as these dark hooded people started attacking and tearing apart the town... The wizards of fairytail were trying to stop them but we were all having trouble with that... And even the guild hall was destroyed... The arena was in ruin and magnolia well let's just say it will cost a lot of money to get it all repaired.

"Everybody we need a plan to stop them from destroying the town... This type of attack will not go unpunished!" Master makarov yelled and we all nodded but... I just hope Meice was able to get away safely...

"Deceros we need to help the people get away safely." Lucy told me and I could see she looked a little strained and natsu even looked drained but after Lucas used his special sword on him it is understandable... Why is Lucas doing this...

Flashback

Lucas and the girl with him approached the guy using his force magic on us. "Hey Crell they have nothing to do with Meice we should chase after her so you should let them out of your spell." Lucas said and the girl with him then spoke up. "Yeah exactly... Your force magic can bring Meice down from her glacial wyvern so you should go after her." The girl said and then Crell moved away from us but it was still difficult to get up... Guess its affect lingered.

He moved near Lucas and the girl and then used his magic and forced the girl down. "You can't order me around Mikano!" He yelled and then I now slightly up could see what was happening better and I saw Lucas cry and then anger developed in his eyes... He struck at the other guy and then he took off after Meice I am guessing... Then Lucas and the girl, whom was now unconscious, left off somewhere... I could see Lucas was upset... But he wasn't my worry my worry was for Meice and now all the people of magnolia... From the arena I could see the destruction being caused.

Flashback over

"Okay so we should go and split up and see if anyone needs help and get them out of magnolia... Due to all the damage they are causing it might not be possible to save the whole town but we must keep casualties to a minimum." Erza told us as we gathered around her.

I was getting very worried... Meice I hope you got away... We need to stop the destruction and save the town... I have an idea but... It might kill me in doing so...

I went up to Erza and the others and told them of my plan to summon my strongest summon... The Leviathan. "The Leviathan it sounds really powerful but if it takes all your magic energy then you might die using it... You would be wise not to do that... So I say your plan should not be put in place." Master makarov said and at that I just clasped my fists and then they bled and I didn't care... I ran out of the arena and brought out my black summon book then turned to the page that Leviathan was sealed on then started to disobey master makarov's orders and I summoned it... Leviathan my strongest summoning.

Leviathan was massive and took up in the sky and was nearly the size of all of magnolia and I told it in my really weak state to strike the people attacking magnolia and it launched dark tentacles that also looked like fins at the evil people in the dark garbs and they fell from the sky and well Leviathan glowed and then resealed in my summoning book and then I passed out... I hope that stopped the attack.