Chapter 10: S class trial Meice vs Erza

Meice's P.O.V.

After finding out about me and Deceros being able to do the trial for S rank we said yes and all we had to do is challenge a S rank wizard and last ten minutes or tie or win against them. I wanted to fight someone whom I thought would be good to go up against so I chose Erza. "You want to challenge me for your S rank trial, I would love to Meice but I won't hold back so give it your all." Erza looked ready for the fight and so was I but our challenge was set for three days time giving me enough time to prepare for the fight.

I was practicing against Natsu and Lucy and to me was doing really well against them. "Huff huff you're good Meice your magic is plenty powerful but remember you will only need to last ten minutes against her." Lucy was right but I simply told her that me and Erza said we would try our best against each other so doing that would break the promise we made. "Okay ready for round 2 Meice." Natsu said raring for the fight. We practiced round and round until it was night time then we went to our homes.

It was the next day, two days until challenge day, and I was asking Natsu if he wanted to have a practice round and he got fired up and we had a few rounds outside I trounced him but I can't take that like it means I will beat Erza, not yet, my next choice for a practice partner was Gadgheel because he seemed really strong. "Hmph fine but don't cry if I hurt you." He seemed a little arrogant but I showed him when we went round and round I trounced him but with a little more difficulty then with Natsu and Lucy. It was afternoon and I was resting after a hard lot of training then Deceros came up to me. "So I heard you are going to challenge Erza I wish you good luck." Deceros gave me a nice look but he was also blushing a little and then I asked him who he was challenging "I will be going up against Loxas and will beat him." There was a fire in Deceros's eyes but I felt drawn to that sheer determination.

The two days went by and it was challenge day I was a little jittery but I couldn't wait to fight Erza it will be awesome. Everyone was outside to watch me and Erza fight the excitement was building and I couldn't wait, let's see what you've got Erza, "Are you ready Meice let's have a good fight." Erza's tone made me think she was looking forward to this too I said yes and then a gong went and the fight began.

Erza requipped to her 'the knight' armor but I was ready and used my glacial magic and created a glacial shield and dual glacial sword and swung at her. "You're going to have to do better then that Meice!" Erza jumped over and nearly got me but I used my glacial magic to protect my rear then swung back then created a lance and threw it then used glacial rain and hit Erza but she just got up and charged again but my glacial magic was a little faster so I could shield myself but I was feeling a little drained from using so much energy. We went round and round but both me and Erza weren't backing down and I decided to pull a spell I hadn't fully developed yet but I wanted to see it work so I did and used glacial wyvern and created a glacial wyvern to fight with me and Erza requipped to some sort of dark armor and we both went for the final hit hoping to win.

The smoke that had incased around us dispersed to show Erza puffing on her knee and me well I was puffing as well. "Meice you tied with Erza and lasted longer than ten minutes and as such I see you worthy of being an S rank wizard of fairytail congratulations." Master Makarov congratulated me and then everyone else cheered I was so happy but I was remembering that Deceros will be fighting Loxas tomorrow hmm I hope Deceros wins against him.

"That was a great fight thank you Meice." Erza looked happy and so was I and we now were equal wizards and I was so happy to find a place to fit in.

Author's note: thank you for all the reads and stuff and I hope you all enjoy this chapter and the next one will be Deceros vs Loxas the rematch Deceros wanted but will he win you will all have to look forward to that anyway thank you and enjoy reading my other stories as well.