Chapter two: Deceros's first quest

Lucy and Deceros woke to a sunny morning and had a nice breakfast before heading to the guild hall. "So since we will be living as roommates for a while I will need to know a bit more about you." Lucy had an inquisitive look on her face and Deceros answered her candidly. "Well I don't come from fiore and I am currently 18 years old and I have two different types of magic I can use. I don't take too long to get ready and I don't eat too much also I don't like to pry into others lives often." Deceros looked satisfied with his answers and so did Lucy. "Okay good well we should finish our breakfast then head to the guild hall." Lucy and Deceros finished there breakfast and headed to the guild hall.

Deceros and Lucy entered the guild hall only to see natsu and gray fighting (gray only in his boxers) and everyone else making a rabble. "So is it like this every morning?" Deceros asked Lucy in a quiet tone. "Yep but it just makes it more fun but they can sometimes get out of hand." Lucy and Deceros moved toward a table and sat down just watching the madness. "Hey new guy let's see if you got the stuff for fairytail." Loxas challenges Deceros stunning everyone else in the guild. "Fine but I am doubtful I would lose against someone as arrogant as you." Loxas looked mad and Deceros pulled out his summons book and started to say the spell to un bind the creature he was summoning to his side. "Ha are you kidding me weak magic like that has no place here." Loxas launches at Deceros. "Weak magic I think you have to stop being so belittling it makes you look pathetic." Deceros's summon starts to glow. "So you are ready, Cliza." Cliza nods and turns into a strange shaped weapon. "That ain't gonna help you chump." Loxas strikes Deceros but Deceros gets a good hit on Loxas as well. Loxas walks away with quite the bruise on his shoulder whilst Deceros was shaky and weak and Cliza disappeared. "Deceros are you okay?" Lucy asked Deceros he shruggs off the dirt on his magic amplifier cloak and sits back down. "I am fine, so he is the strongest in this guild or are there people stronger than that jerk?" Deceros seemed quite upset at losing to loxas and Lucy told him about what she knew about loxas. " Ah I see. So how do you go on quests here." Deceros asks Lucy and she points to the request board and Deceros makes his way over to the board but not without getting stopped by Makarov first. " I was impressed by the way you fought loxas and have to admit you will make a great wizard in fairytail maybe this quest will work out the best for you." Makarov handed a sheet with the request on it and Deceros was surprised by what it said. "Yes I think you are right, guild master." And with the request in hand Deceros went up to Lucy and asked if she would like to accompany him. "Okay sure but you will probably need more than just me along with you." Just as Lucy finished natsu and erza approached Deceros. "Well how bout we join you." Deceros accepted and then they all left the next day to a town on the outskirts of Fiore.