Chapter 3: The Ice Girl

Lucy, Deceros, Erza and Natsu had all headed out to Magnolia's train station to catch the train to the town in which they need to go to. "So we have 20 minutes until the next train comes hmm well guess we have a while to wait." Deceros was actually quite cheerful but Natsu was quite annoyed at the idea of going on transport. "Sorry about Natsu he gets motion sickness on all forms or transportation." Lucy looking a little mad at Natsu for being really loud and annoying.

With the waiting time dwindling away Deceros saw a girl with snow white coloured hair and a beautiful dress with snowflake patterns. "Hello um when does the train to Signalja come?" The girl asked Deceros. "It comes in another five minutes." The girl sat next to Deceros and smiled at him. "So are you going there too." The girl was quite friendly but a chill came upon most of the people in the trainstation. "Yes um so what is your name." Deceros blushed a little when talking to the girl. "My name is Meice Chronas what is yours?" Meice was a nice girl and Deceros it seemed had started to like her but couldn't really tell why. "My name is Deceros and I am a wizard from fairytail." Deceros tried to sound cool as to try and impress Meice but she just shrugged. "Oh a wizard, from a guild hmm I think I will just go and sit somewhere else than. Bye." Meice stood and walked to a waiting bench further away from them. "I wonder why she just up and walked away." Deceros looked a little sad but there wasn't much time to think about that due to the train arriving in the middle of his thoughts. 

They all gathered in the part of the train carriage they were assigned and with the exception of Natsu, whom currently had his head sticking out the window, were ready to discuss the request. "Hmm it says that we have to help this small town with a group of magic using bandits that keep randsacking there town. The reward is 90000 J." Deceros seemed quite suspicious about the reward amount being that high when the job seems relativly easy. "Well that sounds like easy money to me." Lucy says with money in her mind. "Hmm it is a little suspicious that the reward would be 90000 J for just getting rid of some bandits, hmm maybe there is more too the request than we think." Erza seemed on the same wavelength as Deceros but Erza seemed more optimistic. The trip continued with Deceros still trying to figure out why the Meice acted so strangely at the trainstation but he knew they were both on the same train so he could go to find her but he seemed quite afraid of doing so. "Hey Deceros what are you thinking so hard about?" Just as Lucy asks what Deceros was contimplating a sudden chill came over the train and the windows started to frost over. "What's going on, why is the train getting cold?" Deceros asked out loud and all the people on the train were all starting to shiver and were getting scared. The train had come to a stop due to the train's wheels freezing. A loud scream came from the carriage up from where Deceros and the others were. "did you all hear that." Natsu said curiously as he recovered from his motion sickness. "We should check out what that was and why the train is frozen." Erza took charge and they all moved toward the next carriage.  

Deceros burst through the door to see Meice having a meltdown and crying. "Why does this always happen wherever I go." Meice screamed as she started crying more and more. Deceros walked up to Meice curious about why she was crying, just as he approached her he sees a magic circle on the floor around her and notices that she is making everything freeze including the person she was sitting with. "Why are you using your magic to do this Meice?" Meice stops crying and noticed Deceros whom had extended his hand to her. "I-I don't know it just started happening. I tried to stop it but I had just made it worse now I have no idea what to do." Meice grabbed Deceros's hand and stood. Deceros wiped the tears from Meice's eyes and the magic circle she had formed on the floor disappeared and slowly the ice melted away. Everyone else looked surprised but then went up to Meice and invited her to sit with them in the area they sat in the other carriage.