Chapter 21: The six destroyers

Deceros's P.O.V.

I can't believe I had met Lucas... And he was evil... My old friend. "Please just hand Meice over to us and nobody will get hurt..." Lucas said but him and the girl just stood there but then were interrupted by someone in a dark robe. "Don't play nice with them... You use force." The dark robed one said before shoving me down and using some sort of force magic on gray and Lucy...

What was happening in the main arena area... I can't see but I can hear shouting... "Crell stop they would have given her to us..." Mikano told the dark hooded man... "Shut up." Crell told her back...

Natsu charged at Crell but he got flung due to the force magic being used... It was really powerful... It was like gravity was just pushing us down... Erza flew up to where we were but before she could get to us she was stopped by someone I didn't know who though...

Lucas's P.O.V.

Our plan was going kinda well but just watching Crell using his force magic on my old friend hurt me a little... But I left to continue the mission but then I noticed the ice girl Meice stood in my way. "I will not let you do this! Not to fairytail! And not to my friends!" She yelled at me but I just shrugged and pulled out my dark blade...

"What kind of magic is that... It feels dark." She said using her glacial magic to create very thick ice walls around her but those were no match for my dark blade magic and so I easily slashed through the walls but she was in the air on a wyvern by the looks of it... "You can't get me here but I can get you... Now let my friends go!" She yelled from atop her glacial wyvern... I simply shook my head.

Meice created glacial shards and shot them at Crell but his force magic just destroyed them before they hit him. "Stick with the plan and we should start the six pillers spell again." Crell said but I still looked down and turned to Mikano. "This doesn't feel right... I feel like a puppet... We don't even have any notice of what this six pillars is!" I yelled at Crell and in notice of our arguing one of the fairytail wizards broke free of Crell's force magic and charged at me... It was the pink haired one... He is a dragonslayer I can tell from his magic but still my blade in history had cut down one or two dragons.

The fire dragonslayer charged at me but I swung my dark blade and released a dark aura that sent him flying and not to mention drained his magic energy a little as well. "I told you we are interested only in the ice priestess Meice..." I told them but judging by most of there faces it wasn't getting through to them.

I turned to Mikano. "Should we continue here... I can't seem to see Meice any longer guess she flew off... Ah well..." I said to Mikano... Whom was looking beautiful even though we had to wear these dark cloaks... "Um I think (whispering in Lucas's ear) we should help your friend..." Mikano said to me but I didn't know if that was a good idea but... Maybe if we do then we could get more info about this whole six pillars thing...