Chapter 27: Meeting again

Meice's POV

It was quite boring hiding out in the forest and I wished I could see my friends but if I did they would be in danger and I didn't want that to happen. "Meice what are you doing?" The forest lady asked me and I told her about how I wanted to see my friends and she just sighed as always when I brought it up.

"You have to hide here because it is safe... But I suppose one outing is okay." She told me and then I jumped for joy and then we both left back to magnolia... And when we got there it was in ruins but when I looked at some of the buildings I saw some were repaired slightly. "Meice! Is that you?" I heard a voice ask and it was natsu along with a few others... Hmm no Deceros though.

I started to tell them how I was in the forest and they told me about how Deceros summoned that large whale thing and that Lucas and Mikano are now on our side. "So was the match between laxus and Erza decided?" I asked whilst drinking some ice water. The others just looked and then laughed. "Nope not yet but that will happen at a later date as for right now we are just trying to rebuild magnolia." Erza told me calmly and then we went back to chatting about stuff and then I let slip that I had been training and been able to use stronger magic now. "Cool well if you ever wanna I will see if your training has paid off." Erza and natsu said but I told them that the new spells I can use are quite temprimenral but that doesn't mean I can't use them when the time comes.

After another hour went past we were joined by some of the others including the guild master. "Meice good to see you back even though it is just for today... Well I am glad to see you are okay." The guild master said to me and then I got a little teary as I felt so happy to have such great friends. I saw Deceros and went to hug him and he fell and I fell with him. "Hey Meice glad to see you are okay." Deceros said and then got up as if nothing happened.

We all sat and continued talking and then Deceros told me about this gildarts guy and then Lucas and Mikano came up and formally apologized to me. "We are sorry for all the harm we have done." The both said and I just nodded and forgave them. We spoke more but then the lady of the forest told me we needed to leave back now and as we left all the others did the fairytail thing and I stuck my hand up as well showing my fairytail stamp.

"Seeya later friends I will be back soon." I said to myself as me and the lady left to the forest again.