Chapter 12: Guild tournament

Deceros's P.O.V.

The day was shaping up to be as normal as usual when me and Lucy got to the guild however things looked a little different. "So there is a guild tournament?" Meice asked Erza and to be honest I wanted to know just as bad. "Yes it is to see who is the strongest in the guild and also preparation for the larger fiore tournament." Erza looked proud and I couldn't wait but I will say this if I get another go around with Loxas I will be so ready. All the other guild members went on short quests that would allow them to get back in time for the tournament but I have to admit with competition like Erza, Juvia, Natsu, Meice and Loxas and a few others I knew it would be tough but I also know that i was ready for this and I was determined. "Man I am all fired up I can't wait to be able to see how strong everyone else is!" Natsu was excited and everyone else seemed so as well. "It should be interesting maybe I will be able to go up against you Deceros." Erza came up to me and I was surprised but agreed and couldn't wait, I mean from what I have seen of her skill Erza would be someone whom would be a fitting opponent for me, and also I wanted to see if the Master will participate. "No since I am the guild master I don't participate but rather watch and judge." Master Makarov gave me a smile as I went back to the table.

Lucy and I walked back to her place and I was starting to get used to this walk but the people in the gondola were a little annoying. "So who do you think you will fight first Deceros?" Lucy's question was difficult to answer but I said I wouldn't mind to fight her up first. "Me seriously but I am not that much of a challenge but I promise if I fight you up first I will try my best." Lucy seemed a little less of her perky self when I told her that but if I do fight her up first I will have to be weary of some of her spirits considering how some are better than others.

We got to Lucy's place and had dinner then went to our desperate sleep areas dreaming about the tournament tomorrow.
It was the next day and we had gotten to the guild earlier than usual but only because we find out who we go up against and when in the morning. "Round 1, Match 1 is Cana vs Meice. This fight will begin in 5 hours time." Cana didn't look to shocked, but with her it was hard to tell, but Meice looked ready and raring. "I can't wait and I am glad I go first since it means I don't have to wait so long." Meice was excited but I didn't fully know who I wanted to win more but I was rooting more for Meice to be honest.