Chapter 17: Lucy VS Loxas

Author's note: this chapter will start with the end of Natsu vs Macao because I don't really know how to write a chapter like that... Hope you like this chapter... It will be short though.

Meice's P.O.V.

Lucy would be fighting soon and I was glad however to see Natsu win but well we all know Lucy is bound to lose against Loxas... I mean I have gone up against Lucy before and she isn't that tough so this fight might be short.

"I am so screwed I can't beat Loxas." Lucy said to me and I just patted her on the back I didn't really know what to say... Her match would start soon and when I saw Loxas he looked like he would be ready to beat her from the first moment... Lucy I so hope you give the fight your all.

Master Makarov yelled over the speaker for Lucy and Loxas to enter the arena... Lucy was panicking whilst Loxas was laughing. "Good luck blondey." Loxas said through his laughter.

They both got to the arena and I was in the stands watching... The gong went and the match began. Lucy summoned out Leo but Loxas didn't budge and hit her and Leo with some of his magic Lucy fell over but wasn't down yet. Lucy charged with Leo and they attacked Loxas but he just hit them again even though they hit him it didn't look like it had any effect.

Lucy looked tired even though the match started a little bit ago and Leo looked much the same. "Is that all you got guess I will finish you." Loxas said then sent another bolt down and knocked her out... Wow that was quick... I knew that would happen but still... "The winner is Loxas. Next round will be in two days time so get some rest... The next round will begin with Erza vs Deceros." Master makarov said.

2 days time hmm it should be interesting...