Chapter 8: Resealed

Deceros's P.O.V.

Zedrava was continuing to try and reach to Meice whom was trapped inside the priestess mind but giving up hope would be the worst thing to do but what if it is impossible to reach Meice what happens if she ends up stuck forever. We couldn't tell but Zedrava looked as if he was having a lot of trouble. "You are not going to break through the girl you knew isnt here anymore." The priestess said but I just shook my head it had to be possible but how. Zedrava wasn't having too much luck to snapping Meice out of it and force her to take control of the situation, "I don't think I can try for to much longer sir." Zedrava was right and it didn't seem to be working anyway. Zedrava disappeared after 40 minutes of trying to get Meice back and I fell over as it had drained me to keep him out that long, even with zedrava's magic share, "Okay then we can't get Meice back that way we need to try another way." But to me it didn't seem that easy even Erza was struggling to come up with an answer. I thought maybe there could be a way to snap her out of it but the priestess probably would be able to force us back if we tried it.

I told Erza my plan but she got skeptical of it at first. "How do we seal something like this?" Erza's question made sense but I told her of a way but it is quite tricky and I am the only one out of us that knows how to do the sealing technique. "Okay but if we go with that in your state you could die. Do you really think that we would let you sacrifice yourself." Everyone around me were looking really kind and Erza was right I would be basically killing myself if I did.

The priestess was just standing there but at least we don't need to deal with the dragon to get to her but I have learned first hand how powerful her magic is but if that drained Meice then how much energy can the priestess use before being drained... Maybe that was our option to getting Meice back.

"Okay so operation get Meice back begins now." Natsu looked ready for a fight and so did Erza and Lucy. "We are going to get you back Meice trust us." Erza, Natsu and Lucy all went in to fight the priestess but she just used her glacial magic but it didn't work so well but they still got flung back. "We will keep going nobodys magic is endless." Erza charged again and the same happened again but I was looking at the priestess and saw something happening she was transforming slowly. I yelled to the others keep going Meice is starting to come back. "Okay." Natsu said in his usual tone. It was going well for the most part the priestess was disappearing and Meice was coming back but whilst the excess magic was being used I realised she would still have to have some sort of way of controlling this magic energy so it doesn't build up like this again.

Everyone was tired but it worked Meice was back and the priestess was gone. "Finally." Erza said exhausted and we felt the temple shake and saw light through the door, it was open, we all decided to get the hell out of here.